Fell Cleave In Dynamis.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Fell cleave in dynamis.
Fell cleave in dynamis.
By BlaTheTaru 2014-12-03 12:15:58  
So I have taken quite the liking to war over the last month or so, and I toyed around with it in dyna beaucadine fell cleaving beast men. I would get a 10-15 mob pull and generally proc 3-4 of them. My question is would this work on nightmare mobs in dream lands, or has it been nerves at some point?

Sorry if this topic already exists. I'm at work on an iPad and can't really be bothered to look through all the pages.
 Valefor.Sapphire
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-03 12:27:55  
Doesnt really work in dreamlands.

You *can* get ws+magic staggers on unclaimed targets (tested w/ Murglies+Kclub Rdm using circle blade cleaving + diaga on ws+magic stagger times on DC rabbits in bubu)
but its not worth the hassle since you spend alot of time rounding up 15-20 monsters.

The JA stagger update and 5second step cooldown adjustment also made monsters respawn faster so its just better to focus 1 at a time.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-12-03 13:33:55  
Proc rate on mobs that are not your target was nerfed in dreamlands a while ago.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-12-03 13:36:06  
Valefor.Sapphire said: »
The JA stagger update and 5second step cooldown adjustment also made monsters respawn faster so its just better to focus 1 at a time.
Neat. Didn't know this. Still not gonna get me to do Dynamis, though!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2014-12-03 13:45:42  
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
Proc rate on mobs that are not your target was nerfed in dreamlands a while ago.
I don't think this is correct.
That fix should in theory only apply to AoE spells/ws.
Only the main target will be proccable, the rest will get a reduced (zero?) chance to proc.

It doesn't apply for single target stuff. Say being engaged on Target 1 and using steps on Target 2.

Afaik, at least.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-12-03 13:47:22  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
I don't think this is correct.
That fix should in theory only apply to AoE spells/ws.
Only the main target will be proccable, the rest will get a reduced (zero?) chance to proc.

It doesn't apply for single target stuff. Say being engaged on Target 1 and using steps on Target 2.

Afaik, at least.

You aren't going to proc something with a step if it's not your target. In order to proc something with a step, it has to be the target of your step. That doesn't mean that it's red though.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-03 13:51:58  
The proc rate for enemies that aren't the primary target was supposedly reduced around the same time the proc rate for magic was reduced.