New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Dynamis Shell Help
Dynamis Shell Help
 Lakshmi.Thacaptain
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Thacaptain 2009-08-14 03:35:43  
Good morning. I am looking for a dynamis shell that starts runs sometime between 5-7am EST. Are there any on Lakshmi? IF anyone know of any please help me out. I have heard of some that start around 8:30-9am but those are too late for me. I also have 1 other option and that is to try to see if there are any that start anywhere from 1:30-7am on a Tues, Wed, or Thur morning EST. But the problem with those shells would be I could only make every other week runs if that were the case. I have done some looking around and have yet to find one. Please if anyone knows of one could you help me out. Thanks for reading this and for the help.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-14 15:35:20  
Whatever you do, don't join Deemos's shell.

He will screw you over quick, then laugh in your face for it.
 Lakshmi.Ashido
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2009-08-22 22:28:47  
hmmmm not off the top of my head do i know of any NA ones , then again im never awake bythat time lol
 Lakshmi.Schultz
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2009-08-24 00:16:23  
Contact Teronix about the Dynamis they do (I would say the domain name, but it looks like the main page got hijacked so I don't want to get anyone infected). It looks like an offshoot of MidgardDynamis from a long long time ago. They run around that time on Sundays. They are the only English speaking Dynamis shell that I know around that time.
 Lakshmi.Ashido
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2009-08-29 01:24:02  
Schultz has STD's he will infect us all!
 Lakshmi.Schultz
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2009-09-03 22:28:45  
Now now, the doctor told me to take the meds twice a day and do stop hanging around Anduril members. We are still unsure how it happened.
 Lakshmi.Forsell
user: Forsell
By Lakshmi.Forsell 2009-09-20 15:43:54  
Schultz said:
Contact Teronix about the Dynamis they do (I would say the domain name, but it looks like the main page got hijacked so I don't want to get anyone infected). It looks like an offshoot of MidgardDynamis from a long long time ago. They run around that time on Sundays. They are the only English speaking Dynamis shell that I know around that time.

Teronix is rarely online now-a-days, only for her events.. I will PM you Thacaptain with the web address.
 Lakshmi.Thacaptain
By Lakshmi.Thacaptain 2009-09-25 19:53:24  
wow i forgot all about this thread. i figured i was just going to have to live with no dynamis. i did get your PM but i tried to get to the site and could not. is there anyone elase i can talk to that plays? if not maybe someone can relay my 1/2 app.

i have 75 sam dnc and blm. my blm gear is gone though. i also have a 70thf i am actively lvling. for subs i have war nin thf drg dnc. for my sam i have EVA gear and STR gear. i have bastok and jeuno flags. i need sandy and windy flags.
if i can get the link to the website again that would be great. i will put an app in then but like i say i couldnt get to it last time i tried.
thank you