Looking For An GMT Or EST Group.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for an GMT or EST group.
Looking for an GMT or EST group.
 Leviathan.Dazusu
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2014-10-25 06:06:41  
I've decided I want to play FFXI again; but I'm not sure I want to invest time in reorganizing my own linkshell for the third time, also known as forcing my friends to resubscribe. Mainly because of how SE releases content now, and because of what that content is.

I still have an itch to play though!

I have available for immediate use:
- PC player, use Windower and most recent addons/plugins to manage gear swaps, etc.
- WHM: Well geared (needs some more reforged gear), 99 Yagrush, 9 years of experience.
- PLD: Excal/Aegis/Ochain, and about 3-4 weeks away from finishing Burtgang. Has most reforged AF.
- BRD: Harp/Ghorn, just need to reforge AF for it.
- RNG: Annihilator RNG. Has some reforged gear.

A mixture of other jobs I don't mind gearing/getting weapons for if required. See my profile!

I stopped playing around the end of Delve 1 when the game's pace dropped; and have been back intermittently since - mainly to reforge AF, upgrade relics, mythics -- then quit again

I can play GMT evenings (preferable), or EST evenings (but probably not both). Will server transfer. Looking for a group of 6-18 taking on current content that has a use for my jobs. Not particularly interested in phat-lootz, just want to have some fun and try find a challenge in the game again :-)

Send me a PM if you have a use for a WHM *** ;D
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-10-27 18:47:28  
Pick me!! :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Banas