Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32
By fonewear 2014-11-07 08:25:51  
Hurricanes have a clear liberal bias.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-07 08:29:57  
Altimaomega said: »
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
So as this little debate simmers back and forth (this section seems as dead as the rest of the site -- I wonder what happened), I have a thought that I'd love to see answered. I am dubious it will be answered, mind you.

I wrote way too many words, so spoiler tag to make it easier to disregard.

You peaked my interest at "filthy liberal" then lost it at "jobs problem that the Republican party systematically created over the past 20 years".
Seriously, they just can't get over the fact that a policy so opposed to their ideology worked so well.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-07 08:35:12  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Altimaomega said: »
So as this little debate simmers back and forth (this section seems as dead as the rest of the site -- I wonder what happened), I have a thought that I'd love to see answered. I am dubious it will be answered, mind you.

I wrote way too many words, so spoiler tag to make it easier to disregard.

You peaked my interest at "filthy liberal" then lost it at "jobs problem that the Republican party systematically created over the past 20 years".
Seriously, they just can't get over the fact that a policy so opposed to their ideology worked so well.
Well, they will always fall back to the 2008 financial meltdown, but fail to realize that, under GOP policies, including the meltdown, job/technological growth far exceeded that of any democrat/liberal policies, even if the financial meltdown never existed for them in that scenario.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-07 08:53:41  
When you can't blame yourself for losing, blame the weather

Quote:
In a recent study, 35% of undecided voters said that inclement weather conditions would have a "moderate to significant" impact on whether they made it to the polls on Election Day. Experts say that weather can swing elections by suppressing or boosting turnout in pivotal states.

Take the infamous Florida 2000 general election for example. Heavy rainfall in the Pensacola area kept many Democratic voters at home. In fact, some still believe if it had not rained that day, Democrat Al Gore would have won 2,000 more votes, which would have given him the state of Florida, and the 2000 election.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-11-07 08:59:42  
Its funny how that link totally dehumanizes republican voters as if they aren't effected by the rain and that only democrat votes should count. It's that kind of extreme viewpoint that cause's us moderates to pause.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-07 09:06:00  
InB4

"Moderates?"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 09:06:16  
Not that I'm entirely clear on what the heck "liberalism" is supposed to be

In this particular instance we are talking about the "It takes a village to raise a child" "You didn't build that" "corporations don't create jobs" progressive liberalism in america.
By fonewear 2014-11-07 09:11:45  
It takes a village to make Hillary look human. I've met a few liberals in real life I always felt like taking a shower after talking to them.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-07 09:12:42  
And that's just on the local level, graduate to the state and then the federal and the nonsense is just baffling. The true hypocrisy that slays me is that liberals would never put up with this *** (aka walmart) from a private corporation, they'd instantly find another competitor to throw their money at and then chide everyone else who didn't follow in lockstep as not being as enlightened as they are, but that's only after they went to great lengths to make sure the company in their sights was legally hindered and punished for daring to offend their sensibilities.

But point out that you have no other alternative in government and it's "sit down, shut up, and pay".
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-07 09:14:08  
They don't have a sense of humor everything is offensive or racist sexist etc.

They claim to be open to new ideas but in reality they just want people to agree with them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 09:34:04  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Not that I'm entirely clear on what the heck "liberalism" is supposed to be

In this particular instance we are talking about the "It takes a village to raise a child" "You didn't build that" "corporations don't create jobs" progressive liberalism in america.
That's not liberlism... that's just government. bureaucracy at it's finest...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 09:39:26  
And that's just on the local level, graduate to the state and then the federal and the nonsense is just baffling. The true hypocrisy that slays me is that liberals would never put up with this *** (aka walmart) from a private corporation, they'd instantly find another competitor to throw their money at and then chide everyone else who didn't follow in lockstep as not being as enlightened as they are, but that's only after they went to great lengths to make sure the company in their sights was legally hindered and punished for daring to offend their sensibilities.

But point out that you have no other alternative in government and it's "sit down, shut up, and pay".
what?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 09:41:35  
fonewear said: »
I thought god was just smiting all the liberal evil...
By fonewear 2014-11-07 09:56:02  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
fonewear said: »
I thought god was just smiting all the liberal evil...

Just making fun of the liberals that act like GWB summoned hurricane Katrina to kill poor black people.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 10:01:15  

You wish all you had to do is pay.... Go ask Catherine Engelbrecht (true the vote) about it.... she has the entire federal machine so far up her *** she produces a roll of red tape every time she coughs
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 10:10:50  
I was just making fun of the conservatives that thought god was smiting the liberal debauchery (homosexuals, etc.) ya know cuz noah and water and such...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 10:17:48  
I was just making fun of the conservatives that thought god was smiting the liberal debauchery (homosexuals, etc.) ya know cuz noah and water and such...

LOL don't even get me started on the religious right... holy ***if only we could kill all those people and get away with it.....

there is nothing worse than having your opinion agreed upon by a guy who has a handful of poisonous snakes in one hand and a jar of poison he is sipping out of in the other...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-07 10:20:00  

LOL don't even get me started on the religious right... holy ***if only we could kill all those people and get away with it.....

there is nothing worse than having your opinion agreed upon by a guy who has a handful of poisonous snakes in one hand and a jar of poison he is sipping out of in the other...
While we are at it, can we get rid of the religious left?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 10:22:45  
My plan... poison all the patchouli.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-11-07 10:22:48  

/stare
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 10:24:09  
But the hoppy...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 10:25:14  
Odin.DonnieofDonnies said: »

/stare

Back read DonnieofDonnies

you're out of your *** element!

Edit: we haven't even left the page it started on yet you lazy ***
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-07 10:25:27  
But the hoppy...
We will cry for about 15 minutes, then forget about him and move on.

He at least deserves 15 minutes of tears.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-07 10:41:19  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But the hoppy...

You don't know who the hoppy is do you?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-07 10:51:46  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But the hoppy...

You don't know who the hoppy is do you?
Excuse me, she at least deserves 15 minutes of tears.
By fonewear 2014-11-07 11:25:26  
 Odin.Stormcroww
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Stormcroww 2014-11-07 11:41:37  
Is this thread really 21 pages. Just let her die she already gone. Just let her rest in peace.
By fonewear 2014-11-07 11:42:32  
But she is so likable ! I want to chat with her !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-07 12:11:27  
Odin.Stormcroww said: »
Is this thread really 21 pages. Just let her die she already gone. Just let her rest in peace.

In twenty one pages there were only two legitimate bets placed....

I have 52 gop senators and chaos has 53

and it's at 52 right now but three are still undecided....

and the dems just pulled all their money out of LA so it looks bad for Landrieu....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-07 12:12:24  
So 53? I remember saying 53 or 54. So what do I win?
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32