How To Get To Ra'Kaznar Inner Court.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » How to get to Ra'Kaznar Inner Court.
How to get to Ra'Kaznar Inner Court.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-18 14:34:34  
After an adventure with my father Quilly, we made it to the scary (and huge) Ra'Kaznar Inner Court. I posted some screenshots of our adventure recently, and I was asked how to get there. So here we go!

(Admire my epic Paint skillz)

-- The Red Line shows the way to the Silvery Plate KI (which you need to access Inner Court according to FFXIcylopedia).

-- The Blue Line shows the way to Ra'Kaznar Inner Court after obtaining Silvery Plate KI.

1) Head down the first vine to the 2nd map.
3) Hop onto the platform here to get a small cutscene, and the KI.
4) Head down the vines here for a shortcut.
5) Last vines to scale down before the zone.

2) Colonization Reive. First one you need to defeat.

6) Colonization Reive after the last vine is scaled down, before entering Inner Court.

Your aim is to reach the east elevator on Map 2. Bare in mind that Ra'Kaznar Inner Court has no waypoints, so get Ionis before the journey, and if you are attempting to do the RoE objectives, you should bring a friend or two along.

We were able to defeat the Acuex and Gargoyles, however the Byrgen are BAAAAD. They are powerful, spam entomb (like a more powerful breakga) and nukes the hell out of everyone. Trust NPCs will drop fast to them. If you see Byrgens, you are quite far in.

There are strong mobs in the area, such as Vampyr and Dvergr. We were able to duo the Vampyr (THF, DNC and trusts) with difficulty. Happy Hunting!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-18 15:00:44  
I was wondering if these would be acceptable to put up on bgwiki or ffxicylopedia somewhere? Or if someone else can make a better one based off these I wouldn't mind that also.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-18 16:15:38  
You're are fine, stick em on Fclopedia
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-18 16:20:23  
Will do.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-18 16:38:24  
Updated the 2nd map with a 6) to highlight the 2nd reive.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-19 12:21:25  
I updated the Outer Ra'Kaznar page with these maps and descriptions. Let's hope SE introduce some waypoints or a crystal to the new zone sometime soon.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-08-19 13:19:55  
Are the monsters in the Inner Court a good source of solo exp/cp (the not-so unfriendly monsters).

Basically do they have mobs like bats and acuex that are easy to kill and chain on BLU? Or shall I stay in Outer for my exp?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-08-19 15:05:18  
Yes they do give decent exp, but mobs are spread out (or huddled together to make it hard to pull). We killed a lot as a duo (with trusts) and we went as THF and DNC. I was in there as DRK initially but Ionis wore off and felt THF would survive more.

I don't know about it being a great source of EXP, however, we did find a nice spot with a few skeletons, wolf and some fluturini.
If you are looking for a challenge, you can try the Umbril (we killed two and got killed a few times by them also), or the higher mobs, Vampyr, Dvergr, and I am sure there are more.

Colonization Reives are easy, likely to have slightly more HP then Outer Ra'Kaznar reives, but still easily soloable. I saw some low tier Ra'Kaznar Visage, Vanadium Ore and other random crap. No mantles while we were there. Also I want to note, the reives respawn really fast. Not sure if it's a zone thing, or whether SE dramatically changed reives in general. Probably 10=15 min respawn? Didn't take any data on that. Lair Reives are easy too, but they have Umbrils in them, with skeletons as well.

Gargoyles ain't too bad, but they are likely to link (just like the umbril, they spawn close together in a small area), so if you are solo you may need to wait to pull those. We also tried some fomors. A PLD, and a RNG, RDM and some others, they were not overly difficult, except they do weaponskills (PLD did Swift Blade and RDM did Vorpal) which did 1k+ to me on THF (not using any damage taken set) and was something to watch out for.

Acuex are nasty if you link a few at a time. We didn't bother with leeches or bats. In terms of easy to hardest, I would say Wolf > Fluturini > Fomors > Skeletons. Vampyr was barely duoable (and it spawns in a platform surrounded by Umbril so pulling it is seriously tricky) and I blood warped on the Dvergr, but seeing the moves it did, I doubt we could have beat it.

Byrgens were the absolute worst. Entomb and AGA spam made us useless. Recommended to have a PLD. WHM and mages to take those down. We didn't get chance to stun it though, but as you can imagine, elemental type mobs at that level will always be tough. We didn't get to the end of the zone, grew tired by the time we got to Byrgens.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-19 15:29:04  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Byrgens were the absolute worst. Entomb and AGA spam made us useless. Recommended to have a PLD. WHM and mages to take those down. We didn't get chance to stun it though, but as you can imagine, elemental type mobs at that level will always be tough. We didn't get to the end of the zone, grew tired by the time we got to Byrgens.

Take a Blue and just stun all its ***.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vivivivi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Vivivivi
By Quetzalcoatl.Vivivivi 2014-09-01 07:24:01  
this zone is absolutely insane looking
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-09-01 08:07:59  
Thanks for the maps Kylos! Been wondering how to get there for a while.

On a side note, Inner Court (judging from Vivi's screenshots) looks like a creepier version of FF8's Lunatic Pandora mixed with FF9's Pandemonium Castle. lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Vivivivi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Vivivivi
By Quetzalcoatl.Vivivivi 2014-09-01 08:15:11  
There are "dimensional tethers" in the lair rieves. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some Final Fantasy crossover explanation to a degree!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-09-01 08:27:18  
There are also Narakas in the northern section. Just like the Vampyr and Dvergrs they tend to be placed as 1 to 2 in large groups of regular mobs. They con as VT.

There are also Corpselights in the South section of the map where you find an abundance of leeched and acuexs.

There are two maps. The upper area all the mobs con EM to T and the lower area where all the mobs con VT.

If you don't have your draw distance set to 10 there is hazy red fog that blocks out how visually awesome the zone is.