Animikii Bullet

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Animikii Bullet
Animikii Bullet
By honeycomb 2014-06-24 22:43:59  
Trying to see how to set a macro on the X Box 360 for this bullet and swap out other bullet into place am afraid I will shoot it.
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-24 23:15:08  
honeycomb said: »
Trying to see how to set a macro on the X Box 360 for this bullet and swap out other bullet into place am afraid I will shoot it.
Don't blame you certainly watched mine sail away ...
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2014-06-24 23:28:28  
/equip ammo "derp bullet" is about all you can do on 360.

No way to check which bullet you have equipped aside from ctrl+e to manually check. Could use 2 /equips ammo lines in 1 macro, but odds are that'll have a much higher chance of shooting your bullet due to lag spikes/user error.

Few options are: (A)Manually equip & remove Animikii when needed. This will be the safest method by far. Ctrl+e

(B):
/equip ammo "Animikii bullet"
/ja "Blabla Shot" <stnpc>
/wait #
/equip ammo or /equip ammo "Bullet name"

*just using "/equip ammo" will 100% remove any bullet equipped, using a specific bullet can fail if you've ran out of that ammo.

Another option would be just make macro with
"/equip ammo" and remember to press it after you're done with Animikii.

Personally I'd go with A and just manually do it. Add /equip ammo "TP/WS bullet" to the start of my RA/WS macros so it switches out. /wait commands are terrible and usually cause more trouble in my experience.
 Carbuncle.Drygell
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: valkhyr
By Carbuncle.Drygell 2014-06-25 00:52:06  
just make sure to put /equip ammo as your first maccro line for whatever shot your going for (QD /ra /ws) and echo the bullet name but even doing that you might wanna make sure to have enough ammo before starting any type of event to make sure you won't run out and end up still shooting that gd bullet (which i've done at least 4 times over the last 5 weeks )
By kenshynofshiva 2014-06-25 15:41:12  
If you don't remove the bullet and run out of the other ammo say bye bye bullet....