Delve Fracture NMs II
 Bismarck.Sorce
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: sorce
By Bismarck.Sorce 2014-03-20 15:56:43  
Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
pchan said: »
Disappointing content. Most people that can play will cap on gear is less than an hour, then throw money (or plasm) on airlixir +2, and you are done. All boss drop are gimp. I played 15 minutes this week and have 2 of the 4 pieces of gear that don't suck for monk.
Thank you for your useless contribution as always.

Hsieh your my best friend for this comment !!!!

Note: Die meno
By pchan 2014-03-20 16:07:31  
Do the NMs have 100% drop rate on a piece of gear like old delve ?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-03-20 16:09:12  

we did 6 outside NMs last night, all with TH on them, and got no gear drops.
 Bismarck.Sorce
user: sorce
By Bismarck.Sorce 2014-03-20 16:14:34  
Inside delve yo not outside and i would assume so.
 Shiva.Siral
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-03-20 16:22:37  

looking at ffxidb it does look like at least 1 slot is guaranteed.
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-03-20 16:26:19  
Shiva.Siral said: »

looking at ffxidb it does look like at least 1 slot is guaranteed.

It's the same. Normal NMs drop 1 equip inside, bosses always drop 4.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-03-20 19:36:28  
Just tried Marjami with whm, brd(4 song), cor, pld, rng, rng and it went really well until we got to Ironbeak Inguza. Is there some sort of gimmick for this NM? The hate reset was a nightmare and we timed out fighting it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Lishje
user: Lishje
By Quetzalcoatl.Lishje 2014-03-20 20:21:37  
Turn away from the moves before they activate. No effect = no hate reset iirc
By voiceless 2014-03-20 20:52:32  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Just tried Marjami with whm, brd(4 song), cor, pld, rng, rng and it went really well until we got to Ironbeak Inguza. Is there some sort of gimmick for this NM? The hate reset was a nightmare and we timed out fighting it.

4/5 too we had 5mins after kill wouldiv prolly had alot more time if we used x2 rng and cor/rng
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-03-20 21:17:11  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »

Your pld needs to turn his back when the apkallu does Frigid Shuffle, this will avoid the paralysis and keep hate from being reset off the pld.

Also, does anyone have a quicker strategy to kill the T1 colibri? We've been nuking it to try to keep it constantly casting, but we must've been doing something wrong because it still took us like 6-7 minutes to kill it. What nukes did you guys use?
By Yandaime 2014-03-21 00:17:10  
Ragnarok.Legendarycloud said: »
does anyone have a quicker strategy to kill the T1 colibri? We've been nuking it to try to keep it constantly casting, but we must've been doing something wrong because it still took us like 6-7 minutes to kill it. What nukes did you guys use?
The Colibri NM doesnt seem to have any Fast Cast traits so the slower the spell cast upon it, the longer its stuck there casting while your DDs lay into it. The safest strategy is probably to just spam Stone I on it. But if you wanted to kill it quickly with a little bit of risk, you could bring a BLM and hit it with Freeze <.<; Just have to stun it if stunning is possible to avoid being hit by the spell. But the NM doesnt seem to have much MAB so Freeze Shouldnt pose a threat to the group's health.

Current Method: Stone I Spam.

Faster but Riskyer Method: Freeze
[+]
By Jadey 2014-03-21 01:53:45  
Stone II spam seems to work well. The cast lingers a bit more to let your melees time their WS (especially if it's Addled,) but the reflected spell only does ~250 or so.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-03-21 03:00:41  
For marjami ravine T1 Broxa just have rdm and geo take turns casting impact and anyone else who has twilight cloak. The long casting time will give you a fast win, just have the caster run out of spell range after casting.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Liteholt
user: Liteholt
By Ragnarok.Liteholt 2014-03-21 03:46:22  
One thing that I learned about the Broxa, AM spells that it reflects will become AoE, I cast Quake at it and it returned a Quake that hit both DDs that were on it (we were just testing it out, seeing how he worked).
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-03-21 03:58:25  
you can cast and run out of magic range so he can't return it back, i do it w/ impact and works just fine, gives huge window to do dmg and repeat
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-03-21 10:22:08  
Ok, thanks guys.
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-22 22:59:56  
What is the giant monkeys (T5 Kamihr) strat?

And to add a little to the thread T4 (The Ram) tells you his weakness by the color of the 2H animation used.
Green = Ranged
Black = Magic
Red? = Melee - guessing on this one I didn't notice the color change till about 40% and from there it never went back to melee.
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-03-23 01:07:38  
Ram is:

Green = Ranged
White = Magic
Pale Blue = Melee
By Bleusummers 2014-03-23 01:14:27  
Hello! Does anyone seem to have a better understanding of Podrage T5 Marj. NM's "trick" now it says blizzard damage prevents him from doing devastating TP Attacks but that doesn't seem to work at all >_< (have tried constant Tier 1 Blizzard, Frost on and Cryohelix to no avail)

Something that has worked for us has been Leviathan's attack down EA/Schrezo but this even has been bypassed once.

Any information would be beneficial! Thank you!
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-03-23 02:54:56  
anyone know what to do about t4 yorcia (mandragora)? had insane evasion and hate reset was awful
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-03-23 03:00:51  
Wear a major acc set and dispel his regen was the last I heard for him.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-03-23 03:06:12  
ya, i had 1090 acc and still nearly floored acc so the battle dragged on so long that dispel started resisting, lol

edit: bolster torpor did the trick
 Asura.Aerox
By Asura.Aerox 2014-03-23 05:53:31  
Max acc, brd songs/food. We had x3 mnk on it last night and dropped in 6min or so. Hate reset you need gravity so mage (pref rdm) is outside range and can kite until DD get hate back. If whm stays in aoe range hate reset on them too less likely to get them killed but you do need gravity either way.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-03-24 09:21:56  
Is there any easy like tojil easy new delve to farm plasm or is it back to tojil for plasm again?
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-24 17:55:27  
Still looking for the info on Mirka. People are saying they killed her but no one is saying what the strat is.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-04-04 00:39:20  
Does anybody have solid knowledge of T5 Podarge? It seems that there is nothing anywhere I've searched and tried.
 Leviathan.Kaparu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2014-04-04 01:56:59  
Earthen Armor, Scherzo, and group prayer.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-04-04 02:17:16  
Yeah, we just farmed 3 out in the field using EA and Scherzo. It all went well, but wail still took PLD out with 2.5k. We won, because it was so low hp, but still got to be a way to avoid such high TP move.
By Yandaime 2014-04-29 15:39:58  
Sorry, its been awhile since I posted. I figured that these NMs would be completely decoded by now but sadly, SE has decided to be very... Creative about these Delve NM's gimmicks lol... So for anyone that is still interested, recent findings.

Raaz NM
-Changes Damage type randomly, will take almost 0 Damage from the resisted types
-Almost 100% Certain this NM Levels based on number of Reduced Damage hits, INCLUDING Guarded Hits, so if fighting from the front, be forewarned, it *CAN* Level from simply blocking your hits. Weather or not this is a problem depends on your group. (I imagine this is not a problem for most)
-Almost 100% Certain this NM also Levels based on a sort of.. "Rage Timer" if you will. After what appears to be 5 minutes, this NM will start leveling randomly and rapidly so your group pretty much has to not feed it guarded hits and kill it quickly.

Gnole NM
By now I'm sure everyone knows to keep it silenced and Rune Sub with Lux is your friend. However there are 2 points to stay aware of:
1- This NM gains a very strong resistance to Silence after a certain time/Casts. On average, I would say you have to kill this thing in 6 minutes or it will get immune to Silence and then killing will become impossible
2- This NM has an EXTREMELY High Critical Evasion Rate. After looking over some parses from a recent run, I noticed that none of our DDs had higher than 3% Critical Hit rate against this thing O.o; Actually, the one with the 3% was the THF the rest of us were at the 1~2% range. That said, Critical Hit Weapon Skills are all full of FAIL against this NM. This info should help greatly in killing it in that 6 minute window.
3- This NM has solid Evasion. Not as high as Yorcia Mandie but enough to want either Accuracy Gear or buffs.

Yorcia Mandie
To my knowledge, there is no known way to drop this things Evasion other than Debuffs :/ Everyone knows to keep it's Regen Dispelled at all costs and kill quickly so really, my only reference is an Accuracy Check.
1400~ Accuracy is needed to cap on this NM. So heavy Acc Gear and Acc buffs, and Debuffs, and this should be somewhat simple.
The NM gains resistance over time/casts to Dispell moves so you probably have a 6 minute window to kill it before it turns into a very annoying *** lol.
Quick Note: The Doom Scream takes FOREVER to charge so when the NM is under 10% HP and starts readying a really long TP move, that's your queue to get out of range lmao. Obviously, if you have Holy Waters, you can remove it, but its not 100% so why take the risk? :P
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [97 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Shaggnix
サーバ: Odin
user: shagg
By Odin.Shaggnix 2014-08-04 10:22:48  
NECRO!

couple questions. looking for the impure Ki from yorcia, dropped from T4 and T5 (always beaded both on runs).

it looks like the mandy is probably easier than the belladonna, yes?

Could a well buffed average sam take it out with SPs? Does it hit so hard that it would be difficult to keep the sam alive long enough?

If not, whats a decent low man strat? Someone here suggested pld tank with lots of holy waters (though i thought it only used fatal scream under 5% and no other doom moves), and gravity for the hate reset shennanigans. should melee be used, rngs, nukes? I know eva is high, hoping to be able to land distract II. can/should fatal scream be stunned?