users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » Delve Fracture NMs II
Delve Fracture NMs II
 Asura.Melbufrauma
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2014-03-19 12:27:56  
Siren.Finality said: »
Kamhir Drifts T2-Gnole Azeman. Spams moon heal move and gains -dt until certain conditions are met. Maybe Skillchain? Saw a few Blue !!
Have to spam Dia/Banish/Holy to drop his -DT and get blue !!
[+]
By Ravenn42 2014-03-19 15:05:56  
Luvbunny1 said: »
The bird in Marjami is by far the easiest one to kill. Does not have any gimmick, somewhat evasive without food and buffs. Ifrit does consisten 4.2-4.7k damage with BP. Drop body for PLD/DRK/DRG/SAM/WAR, too bad its 100k plasm if you purchase. This new delve better give us tons of plasm if the exchange rate is ridiculously high...

Is that only during reflect? Our issue is not getting him to cast consistently.
 Asura.Gabba
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2014-03-19 15:19:37  
This new delve better give us tons of plasm if the exchange rate is ridiculously high...

or just wait for SE to let us get in fracture and farm it?... I'm not "Wasting" plams on those drops just farm them inside fracture since they drop 1-2 piece 100%
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-03-19 16:25:14  
Asura.Gabba said: »
This new delve better give us tons of plasm if the exchange rate is ridiculously high...

or just wait for SE to let us get in fracture and farm it?... I'm not "Wasting" plams on those drops just farm them inside fracture since they drop 1-2 piece 100%

Gotta waste all your plasm to be the first to have the item! I think its noteworthy to mention that the chloris guy does have phases that weapon types dont do dng...my ranged would whiff away but I could still melee hit, etc. The eyemob you just need to blind...those two will take care of your yorcia needs.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-03-19 16:28:38  
The developers must have a sick mind. Beastruction? It's annoying to re equip each item that is if still alive.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2014-03-19 16:35:20  
Asura.Echandra said: »
Asura.Gabba said: »

Gotta waste all your plasm to be the first to have the item! I think its noteworthy to mention that the chloris guy does have phases that weapon types dont do dng...my ranged would whiff away but I could still melee hit, etc. The eyemob you just need to blind...those two will take care of your yorcia needs.

While I think gear will be 100%, there is nothing saying it has to be 100% inside
 Shiva.Jirachi
サーバ: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-03-19 16:42:25  
I had an experience that was fairly decent with these NMs,
T1 in Marjami was very easy, have someone casting Banish and t1 elementals and DDs can do damage while it reflects magic and WS seem to always pass the -90% PTD
T5 in Marjami was a little tougher, had 4 SMN using Shiva and BLM using Blizzard based spells only, its high damage TP Move seemed to fall in damage the more ice damage that was dealt to it, PLD died and it went after SMNs but other than that a strategy can probably be easily worked around this one.

T1 Yorcia changes weakness from Physical and Magical Damage, not sure if it had a Ranged faze because i couldn't see RNGs damage.
T4 in Yorcia is very easy with a PLD tank and Many holy waters, It can be stunned with Elemental Seal + Stun; however doing that i took full hate off PLD and the stun wore right as it was landed.

T1 in Kamihr should have a GEO to keep its Eva and DEF down, It levels every time it snorts, Dispel is useful for dispelling haste.
Easy fight if able to be zerged quickly, once it hits ~Level 125 it starts becoming very tough for DDs to damage.
T4 in Kamihr also seems to have changes in types of damage dealt, it seems to have 3 stages between Physical Magical and Ranged, possible behind attacks deal more damage unsure at this moment.

Hope these help people figure out sort of how decent strategies that work for these NMs!
[+]
 Odin.Tiffytazzy
サーバ: Odin
user: tazkwondo
By Odin.Tiffytazzy 2014-03-19 17:35:16  
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
The developers must have a sick mind. Beastruction? It's annoying to re equip each item that is if still alive.

This ability existed long long ago. Anyone doing Meeble Burrows already knew of Bestruction. The ironclads have a similar move in Ballistic Kick.
By Luvbunny1 2014-03-19 18:18:26  
Ravenn42 said: »
Is that only during reflect? Our issue is not getting him to cast consistently.

The other bird, not the colibri one. We gave up on the colibri after not being able to get it to cast. Not sure what the gimmick on how to get it cast. We tried to do nothing but nuking in the beginning but it won't cast. There is another bird near biv 2, Hakawai. Super easy, cast Aero based spells.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-03-19 18:32:51  
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

Macros: Requires one button, that's it.

Also, Ballistic Kick is conal, whereas Beastruction is full AoE.
By pchan 2014-03-19 18:50:41  
Disappointing content. Most people that can play will cap on gear is less than an hour, then throw money (or plasm) on airlixir +2, and you are done. All boss drop are gimp. I played 15 minutes this week and have 2 of the 4 pieces of gear that don't suck for monk.
[+]
 Asura.Dakenx
user: Thebatman
By Asura.Dakenx 2014-03-19 22:27:52  
The bird in Marjami is by far the easiest one to kill. Does not have any gimmick, somewhat evasive without food and buffs. Ifrit does consisten 4.2-4.7k damage with BP. Drop body for PLD/DRK/DRG/SAM/WAR, too bad its 100k plasm if you purchase. This new delve better give us tons of plasm if the exchange rate is ridiculously high...

The tulfaire or the colobri drops the body? I assume tulfaire but just to be sure
 Asura.Dakenx
user: Thebatman
By Asura.Dakenx 2014-03-20 04:54:42  
never mind answered my own question went out and got Xaddi off of it tonight 1/1 then went 1/2 on light DD body off the Coeurl.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-20 05:04:56  
Shiva.Jirachi said: »
T4 in Kamihr also seems to have changes in types of damage dealt, it seems to have 3 stages between Physical Magical and Ranged, possible behind attacks deal more damage unsure at this moment.

Just adding a little extra info our group noticed for this nm. It will change resistances every 10% hp it loses. 89%, 79%, 69% etc... when it changes the damage resistance it will do a 1hr animation. It is possible for it to pick the same weakness back to back. The -dt is very high (I would guess around 80-90%) so having all 3 types of damage is recommended and makes the fight very easy. It also seems to take extra damage to what it is currently weak to.

Somewhat magic resistant. Water and Fire magic were the 2 I could land reliably on Geomancer with Indi-Focus up. I was getting resisted on everything else.
[+]
 Bahamut.Snapshot
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Snapshot
By Bahamut.Snapshot 2014-03-20 13:03:59  
Now that the veils are out, is it ready to enter?
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-03-20 13:08:13  
We will be able to enter once maintenance ends.
Hopefully we can get some strategies going and get this completed soon! ^^
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-20 13:23:19  
On the Gnole NM I'm wondering if /run Light damage affects the chance of a Blue Proc? If you can then it would be useful to have maybe 1x MNK/RUN for it rather than relying on people to spam Holy / holy 2 / banish / dia etc.

if this works then I would imagine

PLD PLD WHM BRD GEO GEO
RNG RNG RNG COR BRD WHM
MNK/run SAM DDx1 COR BRD WHM

2 PLD's to tank the penguin in case the PLD or front line DD's don't turn in time to avoid the hate reset gaze TP move.

GEOs can easily Spell lock the Lolibri NM with T2 spells and an Addle from WHM to slow it's cast time, you could probably swap a RDM in here somewhere (Perhaps on RNG PT) for the Sabotuer Addle for -50% casttime and Gravity on the nm's.

T2 Plaguevein Bats - Not seen a strat on these I assume they are rather straight forward to kill.

T3 just evasive but not immune to Wind Debuffs so Gravity 2 again might be useful due to it's evasion. (Although by no means a Time Sync)

T4 again not hard, just gimmicky with the Gaze hate reset.

T5 Shadows absorb the AoE attack from him, I've not had any luck using Ice magic to reduce the damage so I'm not sure if that actually works or not, but a RNG pt Takes him down relatively easy.

T6??? Assuming Hurkan, it's most likely weak to Piercing meaning something akin to a Bee Party~ Plus the mnk/run could grant some immunity to its AoE thunder damage and would also factor in an instance where you might need Formless / HF.

Again only spit balling here, but nothing in Marjami, as it stands seems particularly difficult.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-20 13:23:33  
Ragnarok.Legendarycloud said: »

:o so much for SE needing to the end of the month for fix it. That's awesome.
 Bahamut.Snapshot
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Snapshot
By Bahamut.Snapshot 2014-03-20 13:26:29  
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but are the new areas scaled for low man when entering?
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-20 14:09:42  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Ragnarok.Legendarycloud said: »

:o so much for SE needing to the end of the month for fix it. That's awesome.

Organizing a Marjami now on Cerberus, I will let you all know how it goes :D
 Bismarck.Sorce
サーバ: Bismarck
user: sorce
By Bismarck.Sorce 2014-03-20 14:20:39  
i find it hilarious ya'll think its light dmg for the Gnole :o lololol

EDIT: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-03-20 14:56:12  
Bismarck.Sorce said: »
i find it hilarious ya'll think its light dmg for the Gnole :o lololol

EDIT: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

lol I read a JP blog that says the mechanics is something else too :D Haven't tried it myself so i dunno though
 Phoenix.Ayrendel
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Ayrendel
By Phoenix.Ayrendel 2014-03-20 15:12:58  
Materials off of the new Delve bosses cost 300k, weapons are 300k, armor 275-280k and accessories 250k.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-20 15:15:59  
Phoenix.Ayrendel said: »
Materials off of the new Delve bosses cost 300k, weapons are 300k, armor 275-280k and accessories 250k.

I assumed the boss materials would be 300k, but wow.. 250k for accessories.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-03-20 15:35:10  
pchan said: »
Disappointing content. Most people that can play will cap on gear is less than an hour, then throw money (or plasm) on airlixir +2, and you are done. All boss drop are gimp. I played 15 minutes this week and have 2 of the 4 pieces of gear that don't suck for monk.
Thank you for your useless contribution as always.
[+]
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-03-20 15:40:33  

someone just posted this on guildwork. :o
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-20 15:45:00  
Shiva.Siral said: »

someone just posted this on guildwork. :o

Nice, they 7-manned it.
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-03-20 15:49:01  
copy/paste

whm brd pld 3rng and sch

beaded out 2 monsters.

boss did not put his aura up on pull until ~95%, knocked it off with sch MBing gravitation. he didn't put aura back up until just over 50, and could not remove it the same way after that. Spammed static prison the rest of the fight, so until aura can be remove 100% melee strat isn't viable cause of dispels really
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-03-20 15:52:50  
copy/paste

whm brd pld 3rng and sch

beaded out 2 monsters.

boss did not put his aura up on pull until ~95%, knocked it off with sch MBing gravitation. he didn't put aura back up until just over 50, and could not remove it the same way after that. Spammed static prison the rest of the fight, so until aura can be remove 100% melee strat isn't viable cause of dispels really

http://guildwork.com/broadcasts/532b4959c16e4d0a2f246586
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-20 15:52:57  
copy/paste

whm brd pld 3rng and sch

beaded out 2 monsters.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm guessing the SCH was in a party by himself. :P
[+]