FFXIVpro Update (12/11/2013)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » News » FFXIVpro Update (12/11/2013)
FFXIVpro Update (12/11/2013)
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-12-11 15:13:02  
Hello, I'm sure those of you who have been using FFXIVpro to stay in touch with the FFXIAH and FFXIVpro community have noticed changes to the front page recently. These changes include.

Social Threads

Social threads such as FFXIAH Linkshell Ni and Random Thoughts are now displayed on the front page.

Free Company Search

It is now possible to search for Free Companies rather than Linkshells.

Sticky Menu

You are now able to enable sticky menu on FFXIVpro.

Item Database

The item database is now partially populated with 2.0 items.

New Forums

The forums have been updated to include the Final Fantasy XIV: ARR servers.
A new forum dedicated to the Arcanist class and it's jobs, Summoner and Scholar, is now included.
The forum for Tanner is now labeled Leatherworker.

Top Viewed Free Companies

You can now view the Top Viewed Free Companies on the front page.

There is more to be added in the future!

/bow
[+]
 ace
By ace 2013-12-11 16:54:00  
finally, thx for the hard work.
hopefully can keep on updating, i still like this website more than FFXVIDB.
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-12-11 17:50:54  
It was definitely noticeable. Awesome work!
サーバ: Coeurl
user: drokin
By Droh Kinn 2013-12-11 22:15:51  
As far as the viewing social threads goes... I'm glad to have them on the front page, but is there a way to get them on the "View More" page as well? As it is, if it's not on the front page, I have to go back to the XIAH page to find the one I'm looking for.

I suck at explaining so in case that didn't make sense, on the XIAH side, when you click "View More", you can see threads posted to any of the sub-forums, be it XI, XIV, or Other related. Is it possible to have that on this side, too?

Maybe even an option to turn it on and off, since I know not everyone comes here to get entertainment from the P&R and Random threads.

The way it's set up now, I usually just stick to XIAH because I don't have to go through extra steps to see all the other threads, but I'd rather use XIVPro since I don't even play XI anymore.

(I know I should probably just post this in a suggestion thread to make it easier for Scragg to find but at least here it may get input from others first... And I'm not that concerned about it anyway.)

Ignore that post. I totally forgot there was already a button to do what I wanted it to do.

After clicking "View More" there's a series of links above the topics that say "All" "FFXI" "FFXIV"... I just had to click "All" and it did what I wanted it to do.

Carry on, nothing to see here...

Edit to my edit: The option does what I want it to do, but it doesn't save the option I've selected after I navigate away from the page. May have to do with being on my phone but it seems worth mentioning just in case.
サーバ: Malboro
By Prophet Bloodlust 2013-12-16 21:42:06  
Definitely happy to see things back up and running here, and I look very much forward to the additions in the future! :)
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-12-23 12:10:00  
When I try to read my inbox over mobile I can't select a second characters inbox, I keep forgetting to post about it

I can select the second character in the drop down menu but nothing happens, tried clicking refresh and manually refresh.

Could just be me doing it wrong
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-12-23 12:10:49  
Dawn Charis said: »
When I try to read my inbox over mobile I can't select a second characters inbox, I keep forgetting to post about it

I can select the second character in the drop down menu but nothing happens, tried clicking refresh and manually refresh.

Are you using Safari?
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-12-23 18:46:40  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Are you using Safari?

yeah
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-12-23 18:52:59  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Are you using Safari?

yeah
Safari, for some reason, doesn't work with the PM system. I swapped to Chrome awhile back. Scragg told me he's unable to troubleshoot Safari.
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-12-27 05:40:24  
Wasn't sure where to drop this so just posting here. Is the equip page stuck? I hit the update button ~2 days ago and it's still queued for update.