Farewell Cerberus ~
First Page 2 3
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-12-08 15:49:24  
Well guys,

I've said my good byes to the linkshell, and a few people I've seen here and there on the server, even a few PM's to peeps on FFXIAH as I plan to make a complete clean Break from the game.

Over my long FFXI Career across 3 account's, I can honestly say it was all the people on Cerberus who made the game fun and enjoyable over the years, over the last year or so, I haven't been the nicest person and I take on board some people don't agree with my methods of leadership or Critique, but to those people who did appreciate it, or agreed with it I would like to say thanks for playing the game with me, and giving me all those great laughs over years, a few shout outs to people.

Altimaomega + Tombula - For helping me set up and organize NNI runs.
Ultimataru - For showing me the ways of the game, and making everything a complete laugh.
Omnitaru - For making me compete on BLM and SCH for Supremacy, it was indeed fun while it lasted.
Anjisnu - For forgetting your Empyrean Harp on those Delve runs...
Reiden - For sharing my outlook on the game.
Reilly - For helping me learn to play SMN when you PLD'd back in the days of 75 level cap.
Mariketa - Just for being you.
Dilios - For helping me get up to speed after my long break, you and Mariketa are still some of my closest friends in game.
Tenini - For always making me laugh, just remember, NO YAGRUSH MEANS YOU CAN:T PLAY WHM! :P
Boondock - Although you changed your name, your warrior back in the Orcish Homeland, where we were testing gearsets back in 2007, is still one of my fondest memories in FFXI, level 27 FTW!
BIllgoku - For Showing me I am not the angriest person in game, well not all the time at least ;)
Yunabell - for the laughs and for leading Esquire ~

There is so many other people to mention, Kintion, Brandi, Taint, Hokuten, Wikkedd, Athelia, Lightning, Legend, Earlybird, Jaxson, Spira, Zixia and many more!

Thanks for the fun time guys ~ You will be missed.

[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-12-08 16:18:51  
Good luck with whatever you head in to next Con, and thanks for staying up ridiculously late(or early I guess) while trying to help all of us get some wins. May not have worked out every time but the effort you put in to it was definitely appreciated.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-12-08 17:06:06  
Ah the crazy scotsmen leaves as well. It was fun to battle alongside you, and you didn't mind if I gave an opinion, which is always nice. I will fondly remember doing delve, meebles and NNI with you.

Peace.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-12-08 17:12:11  
See you :|
[+]
By Eidee 2013-12-08 17:13:51  
good luck! nd, even tought we only chatted like 2 times, I know you where a nice player!
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-12-08 17:14:35  
Thanks for the kind words, sorry I missed you two from the list!

All of Esquire and Ex Memoire's, a big thanks to you all! I will be clearing my stuff out in the next week or so and will try a Delve win for you guys one last time for those who missed on Saturday :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-12-08 17:15:52  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Thanks for the kind words, sorry I missed you two from the list!

All of Esquire and Ex Memoire's, a big thanks to you all! I will be clearing my stuff out in the next week or so and will try a Delve win for you guys one last time for those who missed on Saturday :)

I might see you then, I will be back on during the free to play period. Going to see if the new content is worth paying for.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2013-12-08 17:21:25  
See you
Take care and be happy.
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-12-08 17:23:57  
Exactly what Dia said. Good luck sir and thank you for your hard work! Even though you weren't the easiest person to get along with sometimes, you did make it possible to enjoy the game when you weren't so angry! As you put it :P We'll miss that angry Scotsman :( Maybe we'll see you again, maybe we won't. Who knows what the tides of fate will bring us. Till the next time we cross paths.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-12-08 17:35:33  
Cerberus.Yunabell said: »
Exactly what Dia said. Good luck sir and thank you for your hard work! Even though you weren't the easiest person to get along with sometimes, you did make it possible to enjoy the game when you weren't so angry! As you put it :P We'll miss that angry Scotsman :( Maybe we'll see you again, maybe we won't. Who knows what the tides of fate will bring us. Till the next time we cross paths.

Pfft you love'd it !

:P
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-12-08 17:48:14  
Aw man. Dont quit, just go on vacation til we get the new delves.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2013-12-08 17:48:22  

LOL~ Poor Anji, constantly being reminded of this..

See ya Conagh~ It's been fun! ^^/
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-12-08 18:15:58  
lol Guy's thanks for trying but I am really not happy with the direction the game is taking, nor am I happy with Adoulin.

The player base has dratically gone down, the quality of the player base isn't as good as it once was, probably due to the influx of New players and the loss of the older players.

The people who play now do not have Linkshell experience, they don't understand the need to gear properly and I am finding too many players who have 1 gear set for WHM, and it has 30% Potency, 0% skill and 2 tic refresh, sorry but I played this game for the fact people cared enough about their their jobs to gear them, I don;t expect optimal, but I expect people to put a week of work into a job, considering I geared Mopolopo's SCH in a week and its Decent...

There's too much content that requires Full time stunning, and not enough people who enjoy this, or play the job, you need 2 in every 18 people (assuming you use a full group) to consistently play SCH, there's about 1 SCH for every 40 players who can reliably stun, that structure means SCH's are very few and get their stuff done fast, with this said, they then quit, or don't do delve anymore, meaning anyone who doesn't play SCH, can't get the job done.

The game is odd in this respect, at least in VW you didn't need a SCH for stuns and the game worked, we complained but it worked

It doesn't work now, at least in my opinion, I'm a big fan of, if it isn't fun anymore, then it isn't worth my time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-12-08 18:16:36  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »

LOL~ Poor Anji, constantly being reminded of this..

See ya Conagh~ It's been fun! ^^/

Anjisnu will ALWAYS be remembered for this
 Cerberus.Shashu
user: Sirseiko
By Cerberus.Shashu 2013-12-08 18:22:50  
Take care Conagh. I only met you a couple times by joining your Delve runs, which I personally found fun-filled and not as stressful as every other run I was in! :P Good luck in the real world.
 Cerberus.Visan
user: Visans
By Cerberus.Visan 2013-12-08 19:34:16  
It was an honor Conagh, and though we never actually managed to clear shark, thank you for the knowledge you shared during the run. Sorry to hear you quitting mate, but I can understand the why of it.. Be safe in all your future endeavors my friend
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-12-08 19:38:13  
Bye
 Cerberus.Billgoku
user: Billgoku
By Cerberus.Billgoku 2013-12-08 23:51:02  
Well, tbh I think you can be a huge *** and your ego is 10 times larger than mine, but, you're a good friend and partner. I've learned a lot from you over the years I've known you and I will never forget any of it. Weather or not you come back and this is all just for attention, have a great journey good sir and try not to be so angry anymore.
[+]
By bigdave1978 2013-12-08 23:55:31  
goodbye my long time friend it was nice knowing you and thanks for all the adventures that we had
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-12-10 09:25:48  
Sucks to lose another great player. You'll be missed, and the game will be even less without you.

Conagh brings up some very valid points; too bad the developers aren't listening to their core.
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-12-10 09:33:07  
Best wishes /
By Deadplaything 2013-12-10 09:43:42  
I miss it all! I stepped back in to fiddle around, good luck in life Conagh.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-12-10 09:51:18  
***! good luck and such guess im fairly undisputed as best blu on the server now lol
 Cerberus.Corphish
user: Lobster
By Cerberus.Corphish 2013-12-10 10:18:29  
No mention of me? Screw you, con! Nah, I'm pretty much gone too. Laterz.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-12-10 11:33:18  
too many players who have 1 gear set for WHM, and it has 30% Potency, 0% skill and 2 tic refresh

But I'm back now, you can count on me..! Only played with you a few times, but you seemed like a decent fellow. Good luck on your future endeavors and most of all have fun!
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-12-10 11:48:30  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
***! good luck and such guess im fairly undisputed as best blu on the server now lol

Oh yeah? hehe
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-12-10 11:57:07  
i was going to tell anj he forgot about you val
 Cerberus.Coops
user: coops
By Cerberus.Coops 2013-12-10 16:34:37  
ITT: people still struggle with delve.
By Miniberg 2013-12-10 17:52:08  
But how will the game survive without your 5 mythics?! (that nobody has ever seen)
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-12-10 18:02:39  
take care!
First Page 2 3