Sorry guis, go on without me!

hnggggggg
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 09:59:35  
I have faith that you'll return again one day.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-11-11 09:59:50  
Don't get topic banned from your own topic about being topic banned... or wait actually do that. That would be fun.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-11-11 10:03:27  
Nooooooo Bennjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummoooooooooseeeee
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-11 10:06:02  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Don't get topic banned from your own topic about being topic banned... or wait actually do that. That would be fun.
how about being topic banned for wanting somebody to be topic banned from their own thread?

Wait, even better, getting topic banned for wanting somebody to be topic banned from wanting somebody to be topic banned in their own thread!
By benjamus 2013-11-11 10:52:48  
well to be fair, this thread has already become greater than the shaitty pictures of cats and tebow and cats in tebow jersies that the ttof thread has devolved into. just kidding, you guys are great at stuff, especially posts!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-11-11 11:22:03  
benjamus said: »
well to be fair, this thread has already become greater than the shaitty pictures of cats and tebow and cats in tebow jersies that the ttof thread has devolved into. just kidding, you guys are great at stuff, especially posts!

Apparently cats+internet ='s positive trending with respect to google analytics and the site owners ad revenue stream and +'s from the sites Mods, as well.

I guess we can end that experiment; now that you and Artemas appear to have been topic banned and go back to posting pictures of skinned animals. ;)
[+]
By benjamus 2013-11-11 11:41:38  
oh art too? that's awful! i do find it appropriate that i get topic banned for posting a roof with a penis painted on it. it somehow just feels right!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-11 11:55:55  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Apparently cats+internet ='s positive trending with respect to google analytics and the site owners ad revenue stream and +'s from the sites Mods, as well.

They don't know no better. :(

I may have gone overboard, but there has been a cat infestation in AH for a while.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-11-11 12:16:37  
benjamus said: »
oh art too? that's awful! i do find it appropriate that i get topic banned for posting a roof with a penis painted on it. it somehow just feels right!

; ; ; ; ; ; ; It was the male version of a landing strip!

PS. Thread is already demained.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-11 12:23:11  
You probably would've had more luck and maybe even gotten your topic ban removed had you spoken to a mod about this privately in PM. All you have accomplished with this thread is to get yourself in more trouble. I'm locking this thread now. You want to discuss your topic ban, discuss it with the mod who issued it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-11-11 12:26:38  
Otherwise, stop whining. Makes lakshmi look bad.
[+]