2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Returning player LF endgame pearl
Returning player LF endgame pearl
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
By Magnus Wolfwood 2013-10-27 23:32:24  
Returning player here and I would like to get into the endgame scene again. I have five 99 lvl jobs and I'm sure I'm pretty much useless since there were couple updates that added lots of ridiculously powerful gears such as delve stuff. :/ Would anyone would be so kind and invite me to their event ls? <3
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2013-10-28 00:51:34  
Don't even know if there are many delve/endgame active LS's running anymore on Lak, server is pretty much dead atm. Try GreenThumbTack - they do Delve mostly I believe and some Legion. If you're interested in some of the pre-reqs for a mythic weapon, feel free to hit me up. I'm always doing Salvage/Nyzul/Einherjar(Odin2)/PW with a small group of friends. Maybe do Legion soon if can get a few people. But you're welcome to join me if you need any of these things. Good luck.
[+]
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
By Magnus Wolfwood 2013-10-28 19:40:04  
Thanks! I've been reading up about Delve. It seems that my character isn't prepared for it. :< So I need a pearl or a static pty for empyrean weapons. I'm currently farming Colorless Souls for Ochain and on last trial for Almace.

Please send a PM or /tell in game. Thanks!

PS: I know the delve weapons are far stronger.