Looking Forward To These Tim Burton Movies

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Looking forward to these Tim Burton movies
Looking forward to these Tim Burton movies
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-07-09 04:44:07  
I can't say I enjoyed Corpse Bride at all. In fact I found myself waiting for the movie to end so I didn't have to walk out on it because the idea of wasting money wasn't going to make me happy.

And Sweeny Todd... just... I don't know... I knew it was going to be a musical but I just didn't like how the story and the songs carried well with one another.

But his two new movies, 9 and Alice in Wonderland, seem to be really worth while. Also glad to see Johnny Depp is playing as the Mad Hatter. He fits the role pretty well. And here's a pretty screenshot.
User submitted image

And 9 looks like a cute action adventure animation from Tim Burton. Seems kind of like a Matrix feel where machines get rid of the humans except we've got our AI toys keeping us "alive" by doing something we made them to do. Watch the trailer. You'll see what I mean. =3
[+]
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-09 04:47:56  
9 isn't tim burton its from his production company. he actually had nothing to do with it. and alice being 3-d is gonna suck. i hate having to wear glasses to watch a movie.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-07-09 04:51:19  
Well he's the producer. <.<; He's still putting work into or ideas I'm sure.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-09 04:53:31  
producers help with fundraising/budget issues mostly. and are pretty much just a liason to the studio. outside of the animation style, not much else seems at all tim burtonesque.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-09 05:16:02  
plus this isn't just alice in wonderland, its also part through the looking glass hence it featuring the white queen as well. or he's just taking liberties like with charlie and the chocolate factory. suppose take place years after alice, when she gets rejected/dumped by a guy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-09 05:25:20  
yeah its usually one way or the other, good like jurassic park or pos like i am legend
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-07-09 05:28:24  
I think he's just doing a real life version of the Disney classic. Or something along the lines of the novel and Disney movie. =d
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-09 09:09:18
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I am so hoping Alice in Wonderland is going to be awsome! Since it's a Tim Burton movie though, I'll prolly have to go solo for it since the lil one might get freaked out from his style of making movies.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-09 14:55:57  
I'm looking forward to this as well. The story's interesting and this seems to be a big change of direction for Burton so I'm excited to see how it all turns out.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-09 15:20:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I do like the change in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Plus Depp's acting had a big effect on my view of the remake.