Shameless Self Advertising!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Shameless self advertising!
Shameless self advertising!
 Lakshmi.Razius
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-12 08:37:48  
Hello Lakshmi. I've been putting off this post for a few weeks but I thought I'll take a leap of faith with it today. I've recently returned from a break since January, caught up a little bit over the past two weeks, but now I'm looking for some eventing fun with some good people.

I'm mainly looking for a Delve LS, no surprise there! I've managed to get all "outside" KIs bar the Tax'et/Mastop one, which, unfortunately, essentially has all my main DD jobs items on. Just have not had the luck yet in pick ups or runs that I've lead myself, but it will come.

I have many well skilled and reasonably geared jobs, classes of note include Almace BLU/Aegis PLD (no Ochain, I'm afraid), Delve WAR, and main mages are WHM and my retired RDM. I have other jobs to offer but no R/E/M/D on them currently, DRG will most likely be the next Delve DD once I get the Plasm, as Angon spams are popular again. The lack of the Tax'et Ki has stunted my job choice somewhat for Delve related activities, such as my DRK or MNK, but doesn't effect other content.

Aside from Delve I would also really like to return to some of the older events, such as Voidwatch (on Jeuno T4 and have COP line complete), NNI, Original and New Salvage, and maybe even Einherjar as that is practically the only "older" PVE content I have yet to touch on. If anyone, a duo, trio, or a small group, that do any of these events and would like a new member please consider me for application.

I've played since the release of ToAU, have had alot of leadership and co-leading/assisting experience with most of the events the game has to offer, and I'm willing to listen and learn with the newer stuff. Please note that I am a UK player, and thus my prime play schedule is between 8PM-2AM UK, or 3PM-9PM EST, but I can push to 3AM/10PM occasionally should work and health allow. On the flip side of that, for late night EST shells, I can always wake up early UK time and do a morning run on the days I don't work opening shifts.

Just asking for a probationary period to any or all of the aformentioned activities, should anyone wish to consider me please leave a message here to contact you ingame, or contact me direct.

Thought this was worth a shot as I still really like the game, and I do miss the social/event LS scene. Thanks for your time!

TLDR: If anyone wants a new event shell member, anything from Limbus to Delve, please contact me ingame to talk specifics!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2013-07-12 08:52:19  
Hey there,

I just notIced you are uk time. Maybe that was why I couldn't find you when i tried looking for you. I sign on around 9 eastern that's your bedtime lol.
 Bismarck.Longkissgnight
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Longkissgnight 2013-07-12 08:55:53  
Sounds like you're doing pretty good if all that you're missing is tax'et! Its a pretty easy fight,but unfortunately its luck based like most of the new content. Good luck finding a shell!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-13 13:43:59  
As an addendum to the top post, something I proposed in the RQT a little while ago.

I've noticed alot of people offering 100-200k for a "second" person (as alot of people dual box) to enter Salvage and New Salvage. I have a proposition for you! Please check the spoiler if you want to read on, as to not flood the main page with another lengthly post. Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-27 05:14:51  
Bump and an update!

An acquaintance of mine was very kind enough to set up a winning Tax'et so I'm now all "outside" KI's done, just need alot of Plasm, which would allow me to open up gears for my other DDs, which include MNK, DRK, DRG, SAM etc. If any shell that's active on my playtime just needs a regular "pick-up person" for runs please drop a line! :)

I've worked on some of the Mikinaak set but it is slow going. Good farming runs would really open up my versatility as a player for any group that would consider me for a probationary period as either a "pick up" or a full member. I also have 3/5 of the Wildskeepers under my belt so I can also potentially "host" a fracture run.

Main reason for this bump is that I'm looking for a NNI group, as I admit it is a element of the game that I am lacking in. If someone has or is thinking of starting a static, I do have some NNI experience now and alot of Old NI experience. Also any of the older content listed in the main post would be great.

Lakshmi is a difficult server to find groups that operate in my timeframe, and posting on the forums like this every so often is alot better than spamming shouts!

If any of this sounds worthy of offering a trial run feel free to contact me :) Thanks!