New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » can you work on two relics at one time
can you work on two relics at one time
 Sylph.Runninwolf
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Runninwolf 2013-06-28 22:46:16  
Years ago I traded a relic great sword to switchstix not knowing what it would do and now that I'm trying to upgrade a relic great katana he wouldn't let me trade a ito to him. So I upgraded a relic great sword to its seconded stage and then talked to him right after he gave me my upgraded weapon back. My question now, is there a way I can get him to upgrade a second weapon or do I have to keep upgrade my relic great sword to its third stage because I had it on me and talked to him after he handed it back to me?
 Asura.Sthrnrebel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Sthrnrebel 2013-06-28 23:02:13  
No, I did the same thing with Apoc. I turned in Stage 2 like 5 yrs ago. It's sitting in my MH to this day and I have since made Guttler and Ragnarok in the last 6 months.
 Bahamut.Drazzago
サーバ: Bahamut
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2013-06-28 23:11:40  
Yes you can, I was upgrading Apoc and Guttler at the same time, got them both to stage 4 and have now finished Apoc.
 Asura.Sthrnrebel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Sthrnrebel 2013-06-28 23:22:40  
Oops, I reread what I typed and realize I poorly worded it. No you do not have to further upgrade the Great Sword to work on your Amano. I apologize for my poor wording. I need sleep :p
[+]
 Sylph.Runninwolf
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Runninwolf 2013-06-29 14:08:11  
Thanks for the info. It's nice to know I didn't waste money buying everything to upgrade my ito already.