Forming New ADL Static

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Forming New ADL Static
Forming New ADL Static
By Squabble 2013-06-20 04:06:29  
Hello Lakshmi! I am currently forming a new Arch Dynamis Lord Static as my previous static has grown old and apart. I have a vast amount of experience leading a group in to this event, with my previous static of 9 members attaining 905 Umbral Marrows in 227 runs.

I am looking to make a new group of 9, or rather a group with the Umbral Marrow line (tool used for distribution) limit of 9. The preferred setup that I employ (including mules or "partner" members) is:

• 2-3x DRK: Apocalypse & Ragnarok or Liberator or Bereaver

• 1-2x WAR: Bloodbathe Axe or Bravura or Conqueror or Ukonvasara

• 1x THF: Mandau or Aphotic Kukri

• 1-2x BRD: 2x BRD if not 3+ Songs, preferably 1x 4 Song or mule

• 1-2x COR: Mule preference, or very well geared to be able to melee

• 1-2x SCH: Very competent, or mule

• 1-2x WHM: Very competent, or mule

• 3x SMN: Very competent, or mule

*All weapon references Lv99 with expectation of obtaining R/M/E or Delve Boss weapon post-patch
*All jobs, regardless of mule or not, must be very well geared and have all spells and any other job specific requirements
*Preference is given to those who can fulfill multiple different roles to cover in case of absences

If you do not have a mule that can contribute, I will accept partners that will share one slot in the line. Distribution is very simple, a list will be generated, and Umbral Marrows will be given to each member, in order, to do what they want with it. This is a group that anticipates a very high income for each [set of] participant(s). I catalogued my previous groups' spoils as reference to the income that was provided; a few of the members made over a billion gil from this venture.

A time has not yet been set for this new venture, and is open pending applicants. The current plan is to run 4-5 times a week, potentially Sunday/Monday through Thursday/Friday. Attendance will be mandatory if you are a part of the group. Skype and a mic for communication will be required for participation. Many rules were created in the previous group that will be adapted to the new group as it forms; these rules are designed to make the group fit together better and to incentivize greater performance/teamwork.

If you are interested in joining this static, please send me a PM with all of your information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game or reply to this thread.
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-06-22 10:53:54  
Dat Duplus Grip, think people know dood. Shell broke is sad
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-06-22 13:53:15  
[+]
By Squabble 2013-06-22 15:45:41  
Lakshmi.Tadakichi said: »
Dat Duplus Grip, think people know dood. Shell broke is sad
People know what? If you're trying to imply something, may I advise you to read the set of rules in play at the time that was agreed upon.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-06-22 15:53:15  
Well that post didn't make you look shady as hell.
By Squabble 2013-06-22 16:15:58  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Well that post didn't make you look shady as hell.
Not sure why it would.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-06-22 16:52:08  
Just curious how long this shell was planning on going since it seems that you are applying to another shell on another server.

I'd be interested in supplementing my Tojil income with marrow income, but I'm not sure if it'd be a worthwhile investment of my time if you're planning on server hopping soon.
By Squabble 2013-06-22 17:14:49  
Well this isn't a "shell," it was a static, and since the current number of participants is 1, it shouldn't matter. But nice try on trying to create a problem.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-06-22 17:24:15  
Squabble said: »
Well this isn't a "shell," it was a static, and since the current number of participants is 1, it shouldn't matter. But nice try on trying to create a problem.

I'm not trying to create a problem, I'm just trying to *** the value of pursuing an application to your group given the circumstances pointed out above.

However, it seems that I will take my business and considerable talents elsewhere.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-07-23 23:32:46  
I think can be closed since he switched to Exodus on Cerberus ;; i wonder why

http://exoduslinkshell.guildwork.com/raidtracker/518dfe57ab0eed1415dfb99f/members/51ce38f6ab0eed31c38a4383

wud be nice to have more ADL static though!
 Lakshmi.Cledant
user: Latifah
By Lakshmi.Cledant 2013-07-24 00:31:08  
Why you are playing the detective card on him?. he swithed servers 1 month ago
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-07-24 00:55:06  
The old $25 clean slate lol.
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-07-24 07:15:20  
Not so clean lol, someone in my shell told his new shell about all the hijinx from BG.

Anyone else doing ADL static?!
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-07-24 07:28:59  
c'mon guys, lets end this squabble and move forward as friends. >^,^<
[+]