言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Delve link shell
Delve link shell
By Amymy 2013-05-16 06:55:51  
Hello Lakshimi ,

How is everyone today? Nice spring day on my way to work.

So I log on hoping for a invite for T1 to T5 boss win and/or plasm farming and I always see the same people shouting for the same. Ochain paladin, 4 song bard. Etc I have a delve weapon and still hard to get invite as those people probably have their own static plasm party.

What's the rest of us to do? I am looking to start a link shell. We will be doing mainly plasm farming/boss win for members plus new areas stuff. All jobs and levels are accepted to the shell. However it would be nice if members have a necessary job like bard/white Mage/cor or even better Ochain paladin. But a Ochain paladin can get invites easily so I really don't see one joining this shell.

So if interested reply here and I will shortly create a shell. Thank you and have a nice day.

Amymy ^^

Updated 6/13: this Linkshell has now grown a lot and really a pleasure to be in. We have some great new members as well as the regulars before we started recruiting. We done many adoulin related events such as delve plasm farm, KI wins and even colonization reives.

We pretty much have all the jobs (such as corsairs bards white mages heavy dd ). We have 2 ochain paladin 1 just new and another soon to be ochain paladin. We could use more paladins and a experienced leader that can form delve parties within the shell as well as shout for members. I have a son to take Care of and leader have classes and paper to write therefore someone that can form parties is great.
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-16 07:01:16  
Hi.

Have you considered making a 4song harp or ochain to gain access to groups more readily?

It might be easier than making a whole linkshell that may potentially be ochain or 4song free.
By Amymy 2013-05-16 07:07:23  
Hey there,

One of my purpose is to help rest of the server who would like to do plasm. Thank you for your input.
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-16 07:16:08  
It might be easier for them to do a 4song harp or an ochain, then.

DD, delve-weapon or not, is beyond plentiful. But behavior is what would make you stand out. Voke sleeping mobs so they don't chase pullers across the zone. Use tp as you get it, etc.

Being a memorable support mage (curing melee, curing your pullers as they come in with red hp and five mobs, taking off erase and reapplying haste as needed without spamming /party chat and taking off att down, not warping out by accident mid fight because they don't know what the 'strange item does') would make me invite you every time.

Corsair wise, put on the right rolls, help sleep mobs as needed, help pull. Basically, get in where you fit in.

Well. Good luck.
By Amymy 2013-05-16 08:39:02  
Thanks. If there's enough interest I'll put in the work in maintaining the shell and making sure people get their KIs. If not then I continue my normal activities.

Appreciate the suggestion =]
 Lakshmi.Feint
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-05-18 15:54:31  
You can also contact me in game or by message.
By Amymy 2013-05-18 18:26:54  
We currently got 4 delve members. ^^ if Interest contact me or feint. :)
By Amymy 2013-05-20 06:24:37  
The delve member count has now risen to 7. I assume interest will rise as you need 200,000 plasm for the super delve weapons after you defeat the super delve boss. We also hAve our Linkshell leader offering to make a Ochain. Last night did a Linkshell plus shout group for tax'et. I had to go to sleep so I don't know the results.

On train to work now ^^
 Ragnarok.Eriina
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Eriina
By Ragnarok.Eriina 2013-05-20 06:54:55  
Good luck! I like the vibe of everyone working together to pull each other up by the boot straps.

Free bumps!
 Lakshmi.Feint
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-05-20 15:37:13  
Guess I'll give a little bit more information.

Events and times aren't set in stone or anything but I'll be running farms and NM kills on the weekend during the evening. We have a couple who'll do some runs during the week as well. Last night we downed Tax'et and are looking at other tier 4/5 in the other 2 areas this weekend.

Message me or reply below if you are interested.
 Lakshmi.Greiver
By Lakshmi.Greiver 2013-05-20 16:13:16  
I could really use a shell! please and thank you. ^^
By Amymy 2013-05-20 16:23:53  
Great job on the tax'et win. I can't stay up with you till 1 am again. Friday two coffee didn't help lol

In addition to what feint said, this is a friendly delve plasm/delve boss shell. Pop in between your other shells or make it your main shell. The goal is to get geared up and take down the super boss. ^^
By Amymy 2013-05-27 09:29:20  
Super thanks to feint for organizing a super easy volatile matamata win for the Linkshell. Congrats all. :)
 Lakshmi.Kipupu
user: Kipupu
By Lakshmi.Kipupu 2013-05-27 09:51:30  
I would be interested in joining in on the KI farming, my ls does it days that I am unavailable and I just want to have some fun. Let me know if there is still room.
 Lakshmi.Guyledouche
By Lakshmi.Guyledouche 2013-06-06 14:45:42  
Hi i am interested in starting Delve. I have a well geared sam 95 masamune and Murasamemaru. Thief is so-so and i just leveled corsair too 99 and am presently working on gear. THANKS!!!
 Lakshmi.Feint
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-06-18 03:30:39  
Who knows if anyone reads this far down but until further notice, recruitment has ended for the time being.
 Lakshmi.Splinters
user: Splinters
By Lakshmi.Splinters 2013-06-18 04:23:29  
Feint, I've been looking for you ingame for a week after talking to Amy. I wanted to talk to you this weekend when you get a chance.
 Lakshmi.Razius
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-02 18:51:48  
Hello there. I saw that recruitment is closed but nevertheless would like to state my interest in joining, assuming runs end around 9PM EST, as I'm UK and that would be 2AM for me. I can maybe push to 3AM now and then.

My jobs of note are Aegis PLD (no Ochain, I'm afraid), Delve WAR, Almace BLU, WHM and RDM. I have others to offer but no R/E/M/D on them currently, maybe DRG soon, if not the sword.

Just really looking to do a fun event again with a good group of people. Apart from the MB KIs I am missing Tax'et, which ironically has all my favoured jobs stuff on XD

If you agree to consider me just drop a tell ingame with your specifics. Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2013-07-05 06:23:36  
Hey razius I will reach out to you tonight if someone hadn't already. Too bad for tax'et as linkshell killed tax'et like 3 times already lol
 Lakshmi.Razius
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-07 06:02:34  
Should be on later tonight, thanks :)