Rapacity - Colonization Linkshell

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Rapacity - Colonization Linkshell
Rapacity - Colonization Linkshell
By Squabble 2013-05-05 04:12:56  
Hello fellow players of Lakshmi! A new Linkshell is being formed to dive into Delve!

Rapacity is going to be a Linkshell in which the current main events are as follows:
  • Colonization, Lair & Wildskeeper Reives

• Delve (Field & Fracture)

We will be running events on Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Events will last no longer than four (4) hours at a time.

Our goal is to be an efficient, productive, and fair group to progress through this new content. If you would like to be a part of this group please send me a PM on FFXIAH or contact me, Squabble, in-game (make sure I'm not afk!).

Below is our current rule structure which may be edited and revised in the future.

Rapacity Rules

Literacy
  • You must read and understand all of the Rules & Requirements to be able to participate in Rapacity.

• If it is to be determined that you have not read all of the rules and requirements, your lotting privileges will be revoked until they have been read or for the current days' events (whichever is longer).

Voice Communication
  • You must be able to use Skype and understand English to participate in more difficult events.

• You do not need a microphone.

• You must be able to clearly understand our communication.

• You must comply with requests to stop harassing or annoying others.

• Do not talk over those leading the run.

Conflict Resolution
  • If conflict arises, the problem will be presented to Squabble and any other co-leaders present.

• Co-leaders will give their advice to Squabble on the matter.

• Squabble has sole decision making power to solve conflicts.

Rules & Requirements Formation
  • Rules may be added, changed or negated as needed.

• Rules do not need to be voted upon.

• Voting is a privilege and not a right.

• Suggestions may be made and will be heard.

• Squabble has sole discretion in implementing rules.

Attendance
  • You MUST attend every run if you are online.

• You are subject to replacement if attendance is unfavorable.

Entry Fees
  • An item of value will be taken from an event and sold to cover entry fees.

• If no items of value exist, or no items of value have been received, the entry fee will be divided among participants to pay up front before entry.

Consumeable Items
  • Members must bring appropriate foods and medicines to events.

Loot Distribution
  • Items and Armors will be open to lot via /seacom message.

• If nobody sets a /seacom for a specific sellable item (valued under 10M), and the item is in the loot pool, the item will become freelot.

• If nobody sets a /seacom for a specific armor, the armor will become freelot by main characters.

• If nobody wants an armor that is eligible for freelot, then it may be obtained by members' mules or alternate characters.

• Members may not freelot sellable items with their mules or alternate characters.

• Armors valued over 10M gil will only be allowed to be obtained once per member.

• To be able to /seacom an item valued over 10M gil, you must have attended at least 25 runs, have been in the group for at least four (4) weeks, and must have favorable attendance.

• If nobody meets the requirements to obtain an item valued over 10M gil, the item will be sold and split amongst participants.

• If a member possesses an item valued over 10M gil that could be obtained via Rapacity event, then they are ineligible to set a /seacom for the item.

• A member who has possessed the item previously is also ineligible to set a /seacom.

• Armors and Scrolls valued under 10M gil that nobody wishes to obtain for use, may be set to members' /seacom's for sale.

• If a member wishes to use an item valued under 10M gil, they must declare such and set it to their /seacom.

• Abjurations will be given to those who have the corresponding Cursed/Hexed [Armor] -1, otherwise they will be distributed as normal.

• Those with Cursed/Hexed [Armor] -1 must place the abjuration in their /seacom message as their choice of item.

• Synthesis materials (valued under 10M gil) may be set in /seacom, but members are restricted to obtaining, at most, one (1) per run.

• Synthesis materials valued over 10M gil will be sold and split amongst participants.

• Abdhalj's Honors will be collected and given to those who uncurse a Hexed [Armor] for augmenting, free of charge.

• Trophies and other similar applicable items will be collected by the leadership of the group.

By Toebag 2013-05-05 04:42:57  
Regarding voice communication..

I'm partially deaf and can't hear well over Skype etc. What happens in this case? If I were actually on Lakshmi and wanting to join.

The reason I ask is because I know there are a number of people cross server who are hard of hearing.
By Squabble 2013-05-05 04:51:37  
Toebag said: »
Regarding voice communication..

I'm partially deaf and can't hear well over Skype etc. What happens in this case? If I were actually on Lakshmi and wanting to join.

The reason I ask is because I know there are a number of people cross server who are hard of hearing.

The main purpose of voice communication is to quicken reaction times. As long as you can still do that, i.e. understand the jist of what we're telling you to do, then you're fine. If you are completely deaf though, you would be forced into a job that is not as crucial for reaction timing.
By Toebag 2013-05-05 05:06:17  
Okay!

As long as there is nothing preventing people who can't use Skype from joining then that's cool.
 Lakshmi.Zyphos
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zyphos
By Lakshmi.Zyphos 2013-05-05 05:38:50  
I'm interested. Sent PM.
By Squabble 2013-05-26 07:29:54  
Rapacity would like to tackle Delve Fracture Bosses successfully, and are looking for high-quality players so that we may be successful in our endeavors.

Looking for members (requirements):

DD's must have:
  • At least one Lv99 Relic, Mythic, Empyrean or Delve Weapon

• Appropriate Gear Sets

• Competence

Mage's must have:
  • Appropriate Gear Sets

• Competence

Paladin's must have:
  • Aegis

• Ochain

• Appropriate Gear Sets

• Competence

Support Jobs must have:
  • Appropriate Gear Sets (i.e. Precast Fast Cast on BRD)

• Supporting Gear Sets (i.e. Cure Set for BRD)

• Competence

If you are interested in doing this event, contact Squabble in-game or via PM.