Iga Head Seals Hunting Tips

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Iga Head seals hunting tips
Iga Head seals hunting tips
By bluedeathva 2013-04-24 17:15:49  
Hey I have been killing Berstuk for Iga head seals 1/6 for Iga drop and only one at that. I was wondering if I would have better luck with Eruca? Please post your Iga seal hunting tips for feet and Head, thank you.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-04-24 17:19:39  
try proc'ing grellow and bringing TH

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-24 17:22:14  
If you're not bringing a BLM with you to proc yellow, it's gonna suck. If you insist on going solo, sub THF at least. Pick a spammable NM (i.e. force pop) and go nuts.
 Siren.Robthunder
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-04-24 17:58:48  
What Ashman said. However, I do know that even with that the sch seals refused to drop for my friend and I. We killed the cockatrice and the doomed and they just would not drop. Even with yellow and TH8-9 every kill... Went probably 1/50 and we finally gave up for now.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-04-24 18:02:21  
Stand in Jeuno

/yell MNK THF DNC Head Seals {Do you need it?}

Recruit a BLM and go to town.
 Bahamut.Mizucallow
By Bahamut.Mizucallow 2013-04-24 18:53:18  
thats basically what we have been doing partying with a pimped out BLM but procs are hard and only get DNC and MNK drops
By Artesia 2013-04-24 19:09:33  
Get used to that, you'll always get the seals you don't want in bunches. Meanwhile the ones you want drop 1 at a time if any at all, at least that is what it feels like. Just keep at it, it'll just take time.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-04-25 13:38:08  
Bahamut.Mizucallow said: »
thats basically what we have been doing partying with a pimped out BLM but procs are hard and only get DNC and MNK drops

duo thf/nin + blm/whm gives you around 66% proc coverage and th7+
and still leaves two spot open to bring a brd and/or blu for the last staggers

trio thf/nin + blm/brd + whm/rdm gives you around 75% coverage and th7+
add in a blu and you reah 100% proc coverage

I think those a pretty optimal groups for seal farming
By bluedeathva 2013-05-12 00:18:23  
well I got all my Head seals and my tip is kill Blazing Eruca cause they dropped two at a time with no proc
By itchi508 2013-05-12 01:04:47  
Can blm + thf duo or just Solo kill on what you have capable. (All are easly soloable to a decent nin)
Personaly im not one to waist time /sh or ask for help if its soloable i just head out, if anything i /sh once otw to warp. but iv found seal hunting to go faster if you just kill spam.

There easy enough to farm & kill and extreemly fast. If you can get TH + yellow proc jobs for the ride then more power to you, but this day with new content & abysea being played out, Depending on your time of play you may spend more time shouting than farming.

The NMs all have there days of favor, different luck to different people, all can drop up to 4 no one is different than the other on drop %. (Just remember "Drop rule" when you need it, it wont drop it)
Do Eruca or Berstuk. Amun could screw you solo if your not familur to his actions plus its repop not force pop.

GL
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-05-12 01:24:54  
bluedeathva said: »
well I got all my Head seals and my tip is kill Blazing Eruca cause they dropped two at a time with no proc

Sorry but you still don't get its more or less random?
its likk saying use the red dice cause i just got 2 sixes in a row.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-05-12 01:34:57  
Artesia said: »
Get used to that, you'll always get the seals you don't want in bunches. Meanwhile the ones you want drop 1 at a time if any at all, at least that is what it feels like. Just keep at it, it'll just take time.

This is very true >_>

Still don't have my damn dnc body because of it! D:<

2 full PLD bodies, 9/10 COR body seals and another full BLM body - I got 4 DNC seals! Goddamn Amarok.
 Asura.Matakuko
サーバ: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2013-05-12 02:00:47  
Speaking from personal experience yellow procs do nothing but guarantee that it will rain all the seals no one wants/needs.

on a side note is it just me or does everyone and their mother seems to show up to pop the same NM as you when no one has been seen in the area farming all day until you decide to go get seals.
 Bahamut.Mizucallow
By Bahamut.Mizucallow 2013-05-14 21:31:35  
I agree with this guy