Forming NNI Static (Neo Nyzul Isle)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Forming NNI Static (Neo Nyzul Isle)
Forming NNI Static (Neo Nyzul Isle)
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Cakex
By Odin.Kingdinguhling 2013-04-14 04:34:10  
I'm Looking to Form a Small Static LS Mainly for NNI,
This is for people who want NNI gear Priority

Salvage v1/ Salvage v2
Limbus v1/Limbus v2
Dynamis ---- Weapon Fartming
Empyrean Weapon/Empyrean Armor

I dont beleive in ever letting one person go first over others ... for weapons or gear. so the way i do everything is it is split over the group that attended the run that day.

POUCHES OF ALEXANDRITE - go to Players that have all gear or are not lotting anything that run (just there to help) otherwise they are split between the group running

If you are solo and cant handle the content or just cant get the right people together you need to get ahold of me.

This Static is for veteran players who want to do stuff together and get gear from low man endgame.

THIS IS A NNI STATIC FIRST BUT I WANT TO DO OTHER LOW MAN EVENTS TOO. YOUR WELCOME TO JOIN IF YOU JUST WANT NNI GEAR AND MEET THE CRITERIA

Static Rules ---- NO ONE GETS THERES FIRST NO ONE HAS PRIORITY
MAIN and SUB LOT, CURRENCY SPLIT, ALTERNATING EMPYREAN FARMING (we farm one person for a day and move to anothers persons stage the next you may only get 20-30 glavoid shells but it will be your turn again in a week atleast your getting somewhere on it and you have help)TRY TO ATTEND A NNI RUN EVERY OTHER DAY AT MINIMUM. OTHER FARMING IS JUST EXTRA FARMING WE DO TOGETHER

**** EVERYONE WHO APPLIES MUST PLAY ON PC OR HAVE A PC FOR COMMUNICATION PURPOSES SKYPE VENT MUMBLE TEAMSPEAK ACCESS ****

EVERYONE IN STATIC MUST HAVE EMYPYREAN RELIC OR MYTHIC (E/M/R) WEAPONS FOR YOUR MAIN DAMAGE DEALERS IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND NNI ON THEM OR HAVE -- BRD COR SCH -- LVLED AND GEARED
SIMPLY CANT DO NNI WITHOUT IT .........

ALSO NEED TO HAVE ONE BACK LINE JOB CAPABLE OF NNI
BRD COR SCH just because we need ot be able to swap out positions

----Current winnign setup is SCH COR x4 DD (good DD's)

DD JOBS FOR NNI NEED TO HAVE E/M/R
MNK SAM WAR DRK DRG RNG (NNI DD'S)

NIN PUP THF DNC BLU PLD BLM RDM RUN GEO - FOR OTHER FARMING IF YOU WANT TO DO IT but you wont get in Static with these jobs alone .... sorry

IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE JOBS WITH E/M/R WEAPONS ON THEM YOU CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED TO STATIC WITH Back line jobs BRD COR SCH FULLY GEARED ( this isnt for new players its for dedicated daily players that want these new low man static items that SE has introduced).

this is only about 5 events so we will only try to do 1-2 NNI events a day if possible most of the salvage/limbus/empyrean will just be done if we have people on and they want to get it done.

NNI rules - Seacom main lot (everyone gets a piece off floor 100 but this is for the extra peices that drop of the HNM)

Limbus v1 / Limbus v2 - Seacom Omega/Ultima ulness no one wants
+1 items if its in your list of availble Jobs for LS

Salvage v1/salvage v2 - Seacom Prority Set (alot will go freelot anyway)

Empyrean Weapon - Alternate by day inorder of recruitment if you dont attend other peopel farming runs your bumped on your turn

Dynamis Farming - For What Ever is Needed Mainly Currency Weapon NM's Attestations SPlit and Alternated (i Always try to do this daily)

CONTACT ME IN GAME ODIN SERVER
Kingdinguhling or Drewthesage
 Bismarck.Bhorak
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ocjp
By Bismarck.Bhorak 2013-04-14 23:33:16  
[+]
 Odin.Hirokei
サーバ: Odin
user: Kaisuko
By Odin.Hirokei 2013-04-14 23:37:09  
Odin.Kingdinguhling said: »
Dynamis ---- Weapon Fartming
Basically the only thing I got out of this post.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-06-02 15:02:39  
Odin.Kingdinguhling said: »
everything is it is split over the group that attended the run that day.

does not seem like a static to me if its not the same ppl running, or do i just misunderstand the word static?
[+]