Ker's Cuirass Or Ares' Cuirass+1?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Ker's Cuirass or Ares' Cuirass+1?
Ker's Cuirass or Ares' Cuirass+1?
By Antanias 2013-04-10 14:02:53  
Hoping to improve my DRG gear, and was wondering which of the above should I aim for?
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-10 14:15:35  
Antanias said: »
Hoping to improve my DRG gear, and was wondering which of the above should I aim for?

One is a mediocre TP piece, one is a good jump, and decent WS piece. What's the debate? Ker's body is garbage.
[+]
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2013-04-10 14:17:04  
Dont really need either. Ares +1 is a good idle peice. And not a bad ws body if you dont have phorcys. Really shouldnt be tp'n in anything other than af3 body and enif until better stuff comes out.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-04-10 14:21:19  
Ares+1 for idle and TP if you REALLY need the mp while soloing on drg? :P
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-10 14:22:55  
But also that new Kariyah body isn't bad either for WS, really Ares+1 isn't THAT great (unless you're rockin serious set bonus).
 Quetzalcoatl.Killza
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Killza 2013-04-10 14:37:32  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
But also that new Kariyah body isn't bad either for WS, really Ares+1 isn't THAT great (unless you're rockin serious set bonus).
Please everyone, do yourself a favor and just ignore this guy... But to answer the OP, there's better gear to set as your goal for DRG (Phorcys being prolly the biggest thing). The only reason to get the Ares' +1 body is if you want the regen + refresh and/or you plan on using on WAR for upheaval... My opinion: don't waste your time, at 4~8 plans a day (usually average about 5) you're looking a 10 days of salvage for a body piece that isn't much use for just drg.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-10 14:38:39  
Quetzalcoatl.Killza said: »
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Please everyone, do yourself a favor and just ignore this guy... But to answer the OP, there's better gear to set as your goal for DRG (Phorcys being prolly the biggest thing). The only reason to get the Ares' +1 body is if you want the regen + refresh and/or you plan on using on WAR for upheaval... My opinion: don't waste your time, at 4~8 plans a day (usually average about 5) you're looking a 10 days of salvage for a body piece that isn't much use for just drg.

Can you then explain why I'm wrong instead of being a ***? That new body isn't bad, and Ares+1 needs big set bonus to compete. What was so wrong about what I said? Way to be an *** though...
[+]
By volkom 2013-04-10 14:40:01  
srs set bonus with white box
go for ares+1
By Antanias 2013-04-10 15:06:34  
Reason I had asked, I picked up an Ate's Cuirass and was wondering what to do with it. Haven't exactly done NNI except for one shout run in which we got to 80 and timed out on Vampyr boss.

Guess I could use af3+2 body for now since I don't see Porthos Byrnie mentioned.
 Valefor.Starscreamx
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Starscreamx 2013-04-10 15:08:02  
Antanias said: »

Yes