フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Help
Windower 4 Help
 Asura.Milkmanskid
VIP
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Milkmanskid 2013-03-21 03:25:53  
Hello, every time I try loading with some plugins it normally disappears after I hit the "Play" button in POL but its still running but using 95-100% of my cpu. If I disable every plugin it will finally bring up the blue screen saying its connecting or notifying lobby of connection but stops at 50% of the progress bar. Also even at this point its using 95-100% of my cpu. I tried a fresh install of Windows 7 Ulimate x64, FFXI, Windower 4(newest version posted as of 14 hours ago) and just my Graphics Drivers today and of course whatever drivers windows auto loaded for wireless mouse, nic card etc...). And it is doing the exact same thing. I also did a full windows update after testing with just the clean install and same problems as before. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found away around it. Thank you.

Some system specs may help
AMD FX-8350 CPU
AMD 5850 1GB GPU
8 Gigs of ram
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Mobo

Also
UAC turned off
No antivirus(normally have one but being a fresh install test)
Tried admin and multable compatibility modes.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2013-03-21 04:09:07  
Alright one thing I didn't list about my computer is I run a dual monitor setup... Anyway I told AMD GPU Control Panel to disable my 2nd monitor and I was able to use windower 4 now :/
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-03-21 04:16:07  
Huh. Odd. I have a dual monitor setup on win7. Specifically, I play FFXI on one, and use the other for browsing, etc. But windower 4 worked fine for me. <,<