New Guildwork Plugin Data - Merits & Key Items
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-02-20 12:25:35  
Guildwork is sending FFXIAH.com new data for Guildwork Plugin users. Here is the installation guide.

Merits
Merits will be tracked automatically. You will still be able to enter merits in manually. Achievement points will be given based on EXP using the same formula I do for jobs. Each exp point gained is 0.0037 achievement points. Don't ask how I can up with that number. Each merit point is 10,000 exp, so that is 10000*0.0037 = 37. Keep in mind, manually entered merits will be skipped entirely from the tally.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Fenrir/Jinjo#merits

Key Items
Atma and Abyssite listing will now update automatically. I give a base achievement point value of 50 per. Again, manual entry will be skipped from point tally. I may also do something else with key items. For example, show you what maps you have and don't have.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Fenrir/Jinjo#atma
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Fenrir/Jinjo#abyssite

Linkshells
I'm also getting character linkshells which would obviously help keeping your linkshell lists current. It can potentially be used to find your profile on the linkshell community automatically. I still haven't processed this data.

Achievement Points
You will still need to have your character linked to a Linkshell Community Profile and have ALL sections visible to public to be tallied. I plan on adding points to upgraded relics, other key items, titles, and possible notable item obtainment... like Ebisu Fishing Rod :))))) If you have an suggestions, you can post.

All achievement points are subject to change.

I updated the achievement tab to reflect additions:
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Fenrir/Jinjo#achievements

If you have any issues, send me a PM. I noticed I might have AGI and INT transposed on Merits.

If someone has a write up for Xbox and PS2 players for the quickest/cheapest way to get FFXI+Windower+Guildwork up and running on a PC. Let me know, and I will sticky it.

Big Thanks to Stanislav@Guildwork and Aureus@Windower.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-02-20 12:28:01  
Sorry, this is going to be a bother.

bgwiki uses the in-game name for key items, which capitalizes the first letter and keeps the others lower case. So "Scarlet Abyssite of Lenity" is actually "Scarlet abyssite of lenity" on bgwiki. Could you possibly change the links to that somehow?

The other option is to route it through the search engine, but that makes more work for our servers and we're trying to keep costs down.
Like:
Code
wiki.bluegartr.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=Sapphire+Abyssite+of+Sojourn
[+]
 Bismarck.Hsieh
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2013-02-20 12:28:25  
All I got to say is - You are awesome. lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Osaia
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2013-02-20 12:29:38  
After clicking on "Jinjo", I realised how little I was...
[+]
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-02-20 12:30:11  
Awesome :D
 Asura.Draus
サーバ: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-02-20 12:30:27  
Add a maats cap icon again PLEASE, doesnt even have to give points
[+]
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-02-20 12:30:57  
I know all the ebisu rods in the world and all the people who asked for that a long time ago are probably having an epileptic seizure on the floor right now.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-20 12:31:01  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
I plan on adding points to upgraded relics
I approve this! There's a big difference between a 80-90-99 empy and a 95-99 relic!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-20 12:31:31  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
possible notable item obtainment... like Ebisu Fishing Rod :)))))
Finally :o!!!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2013-02-20 12:32:52  
I... forgot to give you my feedback, Scragg, sorry. Great work as usual! :D
 Bahamut.Alaessa
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Enke
By Bahamut.Alaessa 2013-02-20 12:33:08  
This is amazing! Do we need to re-download the plugin however or does it automatically update itself?
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-02-20 12:33:48  
I thought it would be kind of cool to hit 500k after getting Glanzfaust tomorrow, but now my aspirations have been stolen from beneath my feat*. :(

Bahamut.Alaessa said: »
This is amazing! Do we need to re-download the plugin however or does it automatically update itself?

It updates itself upon loading.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-20 12:33:49  
Now I feel like farming my missing abyssites <.< ah well, a project for when I'm bored I guess.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-02-20 12:35:11  
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
I thought it would be kind of cool to hit 500k after getting Glanzfaust tomorrow, but now my aspirations have been stolen from beneath my feat. :(

Youll have to man up and scrape together another 4k from crafting to hit 600
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-02-20 12:36:08  
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
I thought it would be kind of cool to hit 500k after getting Glanzfaust tomorrow, but now my aspirations have been stolen from beneath my feat. :(

Goddamn, stop being so awesome, Jinjo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-02-20 12:37:18  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Sorry, this is going to be a bother.

bgwiki uses the in-game name for key items, which capitalizes the first letter and keeps the others lower case. So "Scarlet Abyssite of Lenity" is actually "Scarlet abyssite of lenity" on bgwiki. Could you possibly change the links to that somehow?

The other option is to route it through the search engine, but that makes more work for our servers and we're trying to keep costs down.
Like:
Code
wiki.bluegartr.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=Sapphire+Abyssite+of+Sojourn

I will try to match it best I can.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-02-20 12:41:08  
its a shame that manually entered data will be excluded. However i fully understand the reason for it. Just a shame for those of us that don't use guildwork/windower.

Its an impressive project tho. Good work!
[+]
 Cerberus.Vedder
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2013-02-20 12:42:19  
Could you update Assault Rank & Mission Achievement level to Captain for people that are detected to possess the Captain Wildcat badge key item?
[+]
 Sylph.Zefyr
サーバ: Sylph
user: Zefyr
By Sylph.Zefyr 2013-02-20 12:48:06  
Cerberus.Vedder said: »
Could you update Assault Rank & Mission Achievement level to Captain for people that are detected to possess the Captain Wildcat badge key item?

They've already added a way to get credit for this. Just go to the bard in Whitegate, get your title set back to Captain and let FFXIAH sync your data.
 Cerberus.Auspice
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2013-02-20 12:48:51  
As you posted; attributes are wonky. MND shows as AGI and AGI shows as INT on my profile. /shrug
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-02-20 12:49:21  
Cerberus.Vedder said: »

Sure, I will look into it.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-02-20 12:51:51  
Thanks!

Maybe also consider adding the Lu Shang Testimony? I know the Ebisu is 'so much better' but that one is purely luck based versus fishing those goddamn moat carps.

Thanks again!
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-02-20 12:53:50  
LakshmiArtemas said: »
Thanks!

Maybe also consider adding the Lu Shang Testimony? I know the Ebisu is 'so much better' but that one is purely luck based versus fishing those goddamn moat carps.

Thanks again!
Assuming you mean the KI you get for completing the quest itself rather than just outright buying the rod.
By Rainewaters 2013-02-20 12:57:42  
still not showing merits for a lot of people it looks like...
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2013-02-20 12:58:45  
I'm feeling there's going to be a bit of complaining/arguing about which KIs/Items should be worth points.

Good luck!
[+]
 Cerberus.Auspice
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2013-02-20 12:59:58  
Rainewaters said: »
still not showing merits for a lot of people it looks like...

I got mine to show up by zoning and flushing the plugin.
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-20 13:00:04  
I demand points for a steam clock!
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-02-20 13:00:41  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
LakshmiArtemas said: »
Thanks!

Thanks again!
Assuming you mean the KI you get for completing the quest itself rather than just outright buying the rod.

Yes, I think that's the name of it.
 Sylph.Kirisawa
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kirisawa
By Sylph.Kirisawa 2013-02-20 13:02:47  
Odin.Godofgods said: »
its a shame that manually entered data will be excluded. However i fully understand the reason for it. Just a shame for those of us that don't use guildwork/windower.

Its an impressive project tho. Good work!
Definitely impressive, and I really like that all areas show the point break-down now (i.e. Relic = 12,000 per weapon). I do really wish there was some way to send data without installing the GW client though, especially if the value of upgraded relic/mythic/empyrean weapons goes up at some point. It sucks that PS2 and Xbox users (plus PC users who refuse to use the GW client) won't get credit for a lot of their effort. For those people, achievement points just lost all value as a tracking / comparison mechanism.

I fully acknowledge that there isn't a good way to verify the data that doesn't show up on the LS Community site though. I just think it sucks. SE needs to get off their butts and post that info already! :)
[+]
 Asura.Draus
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-02-20 13:03:32  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
I demand points for a steam clock!

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7