New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Armadaberk Augment Question
Armadaberk Augment Question
 Bahamut.Skyekitty
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Skyekitty 2012-12-29 10:00:23  
I just got 4 STP and 3 Dbl ATK on my armadaberk and I was using the FFXI calculator and that is enough STP for a 7 hit build and a 6 hit after WS. My questions is: Is there a reason to have 5 and 6 STP on the armadaberk if I have satisfied my X-hit build? I have also tested it in the field and the 7 hit to WS and 6 hit after WS still holds up. Sorry if this is a stupid question, thank you!
 Odin.Cealy
サーバ: Odin
user: Ceal
By Odin.Cealy 2012-12-29 10:05:43  
It's a 7 hit build. No need to separate the 2. If that is what you are aiming for you don't need more STP.
By DeathOfSiren 2012-12-29 11:46:45  
With Ukonvasara and SAM sub, you need a total of Store TP +14 in gear to have a true 6 hit build (6 swings to get from 0~100 TP). This is regardless of how much Store TP you're wearing during weapon skill and regardless of whether or not any hits land.

With that said, WAR only needs Armada Hauberk augmented with Store TP +4 because you should be getting your Store TP from one of the two following gear combinations:

If you have Phorcys Salade:
Phorcys Salade(Store TP +5)
Armada Hauberk(Store TP +4)
Rajas Ring(Store TP +5)

If you don't have Phorcys Salade:
Armada Hauberk(Store TP +4)
Brutal Earring(Store TP +1)
Tyrant's Ring(Store TP +4)
Rajas Ring(Store TP +5)
 Bahamut.Skyekitty
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Skyekitty 2012-12-29 12:00:29  
Thank you DoS, I appreciate the info. I was wondering if I was missing something, I have been getting crap augs and with dbl atk 3 and stp 4 I was finally like, "oh goody! something not crap!" Glad it will do the job! Thank you!
By DeathOfSiren 2012-12-29 12:53:42  
Stick with what you have until you have gil to throw around for a better third random augment like Accuracy, STR, or DEX.