Chauve-Souris OAT Polearm Vs Herja's / Delphinius

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Chauve-Souris OAT polearm vs Herja's / Delphinius
Chauve-Souris OAT polearm vs Herja's / Delphinius
By Tokyn 2012-12-21 02:03:27  
The topic title says it all. How does the Chauve-Souris OAT polearm parse compared to Herja's Fork and Delphinius?

All I know about the "true dps" of OAT is that it is 1301 dps (110 base dmg, 507 delay). With the OAT stat factored in (which I believe is a 45% proc rate?), what is my best option when faced with these 3 choices?

I'm looking to figure out my personal end-game polearm as Relic/Mythic/Empyrean are not viable options for me.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-12-21 02:10:36  
Relic/Emp will actually probably be "easier" to obtain then Herja will, Just fyi! :P
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-12-21 02:12:22  
There is a random questions thread for stuff like this... Also there is a drg thread about this already >_<. But the short answer is Herja is the best non-Ryu/99 Gungnir polearm.
 Asura.Hotsoups
サーバ: Asura
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2012-12-21 02:20:25  
Herja's fork is the best polearm of the 3 you mentioned. However it's a rare-ish drop from Odin v2 and you would need a good LS to get one. Not to mention having plenty of competition to boot. (Not the easiest polearm to get)

OaT is the second best option, I believe it's a 40% chance to attack twice. It also procs on jumps, making this polearm a beast of a weapon for DRG. Easy to make, fairly cheap as well... Could grind out one of these babies in a week or less. (Best option all around as far as attainability and output.)

Delphinius is cool and attaches a 100% stun to your jumps? I think this is pretty neat and would love to have one for the utility. (Also it has a lightning aura) Could be really cool in PvP too, especially when they seperate the 4 DRG jump's shared timers. As far as damage goes, I don't think this weapon competes with the OaT and Herja's fork. But it's a pulse weapon and doesn't actually exist from voidwatch chests.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2012-12-21 05:58:42  
The Delphinius' lower delay hurts it a lot though.

If you can get Herja's then go for it, something thats nice is that 5 sTP means the same gear sets that 5hit with OaT will 5hit with Herja's too :D.

OaT is amazing though if you can't get Herja's.