users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Pet TP
Pet TP
 Lakshmi.Razius
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2012-12-13 11:12:07  
I really didn't want to start a new thread for this, but as no one bit in the Random Question Thread I'd thought I'd ask in the proper sub-forum.

Since the dreaded 12/12/12 update the Pet TP (version 2.0 I believe) no longer works correctly. It loads up okay, and looks good when you log in, but does not actually show when you have a friendly critter at your side.

Am I alone in this, or is it a known issue? Any possible fixes? Re-downloaded it too, with the options file, to no avail. Unloaded and loaded a few times, no go.

Like the tree said to the woodcutter: I'm stumped.
 Leviathan.Frotaut
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-12-13 11:14:34  
it's broken give it time i'm sure it'll be updated, after updates stuff breaks and if you read forums lots of windower issues so....
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2012-12-13 11:15:43  
Yes I'm aware :) I'm also aware that 1: They may may not know its a current issue (as Recast took most of the spotlight, with AutoExec) and 2: There may already be a fix or a workaround.

Hence, me posting this :)
 Leviathan.Frotaut
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-12-13 11:20:07  
Check windower forums idk if people know it's borked but it is and i'm sure will be fixed w/e they care about it.
edit: not trolling just figured was simple thing if a plug in is borked i guess reporting it to windower would be best.
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2012-12-13 11:21:50  
Oh, I have =) Just expanding the knowledge base.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2013-02-14 12:31:20  
So I have the latest version of PetTP and this problem just started recently. The background pane of PetTP extends across the entire screen starting from it's intial X/Y position I configured using the xml. I tried to redownload the plugin but the giant background is still there now. There isn't any setting to control the background size in the xml either. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?

I'll see if I can post a screenshot shortly to better explain what I'm talking about.