Tv Shows!
First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-06-09 21:18:48  
Looking for a new tv show to watch!

Just finished Arrested Development(can't believe I missed that lol). Actually watching The Wire from HBO which is incredible if you like cops/gangs type of show. I will run out of episode soon though.

I been following Lost since the beginning. I'm also watching Fringe on Fox but I am still not sure if it's good or not lol.

I've stop Prison Break after season 2(which was way weaker than season 1) when I saw what was going to happen in season 3(don't wanna spoil it in case anyone is watching and is not there yet). If anyone tells me that it really worth watching season 3-4 then I might give it a shot but I'm really scared.

Heroes just did not make it for me.

Gave a chance to Trueblood recently. The fake southern accent and some actors just made me stop after a few episodes.

I am curious about The Sopranos, The Shield, Dexter and Life on Mars(UK). I also adore historical series but I did not find anything great since Rome on HBO. If anyone have any comments about these or any show I did not mention I'd be glad to read about it! Anything funny like Curb your enthusiasm works too!

Thanks! ^^
 Carbuncle.Kyri
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 21:19:59  
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.
Mord sith are freaking hot, youll love them
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 21:25:32  
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Have you seen the series? It pretty much completely butchers the books. Though it does kinda grow on you if you go out of your way to ignore the books. Now if it had followed the books could've easily turned each one into 1-2 seasons full of epicness. And loving mord sith is generally a bad idea... very bad. I like terminator too bad they stopped it at taht cliffhanger at the end of season 2. Summer glau is such a hottie in that
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-09 21:26:12  
Dexter FTW! Dexter is freakin awesome. :)
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-09 21:28:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Alyria said:
Dexter FTW! Dexter is freakin awesome. :)

User submitted image

Deedee! Get out of my laboratory!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 21:35:20  
It's kinda old but Sealab 2021 is still on of my favorite shows.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 21:41:02  
Dasva said:
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Have you seen the series? It pretty much completely butchers the books. Though it does kinda grow on you if you go out of your way to ignore the books. Now if it had followed the books could've easily turned each one into 1-2 seasons full of epicness. And loving mord sith is generally a bad idea... very bad. I like terminator too bad they stopped it at taht cliffhanger at the end of season 2. Summer glau is such a hottie in that

the buchery made me sad but the total difference to the books gave me back my wonderful chars i miss and made them rl hot.. As for mord sith.. DOMINATE MEEHHH CAARRAAAAA!!!!!!
And OMG SQUISHY hugs to Dasva for reading the series and trying the shows! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 21:47:56  
Kyri said:

the buchery made me sad but the total difference to the books gave me back my wonderful chars i miss and made them rl hot.. As for mord sith.. DOMINATE MEEHHH CAARRAAAAA!!!!!!
And OMG SQUISHY hugs to Dasva for reading the series and trying the shows! <3<3<3<3<3<3

hmmmm squishy? Oh yeah squishy hugs are the best... and looking at you they sure to be nice and squishy :). yeah I've been following the series since like the Temple of the winds I think... was around highschool. So yeah I'd been waiting for the promised series/miniseries that has been being talked about for years now. Only real problem I had was at the end the series got pretty preachy and even if I agree with it... also they got alot shorter. God I remember trying to read a paperback version of Blood of the fold was like 982 pages didn't stay bound so well. As far as the books idk I always liked Nicci the best for some reason...
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-06-09 21:50:32  
Bartimaeus said:
Hey Liquidz, did the last season finale of Lost make you wanna cheer and choke a baby at the same time? Me too.

Haha my exact feeling!
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-06-09 21:50:39  
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Those books make me rage. Goodkind doesn't have an original/creative bone in his body.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 21:53:47  
Baelorn said:
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Those books make me rage. Goodkind doesn't have an original/creative bone in his body.

In what way? For that matter you could say ALL modern fiction is something of a copy of previous stuff if you get vague enough after all just about everythings been done. But I don't think I've read anything quiet like that series and I used to burn thru a good 300-400 pg novel a day back in highschool
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 21:53:53  
Baelorn said:
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Boo to you, i loved them. Might not have been my reg stephen king, dean koontz, peter straub, john saul, or Diana gabaldon but i ish still loved them
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-06-09 21:59:03  
regarding the last season finale of LOST, even though i'm almost completely certain they'll explain it next season, it just seemed dumb to bring all that crap in out of nowhere for one damn episode. i was oh that explai...why is he doin....so thats...where did that...oh so he...if thats there then... i did that for 2hrs. ugh i was going crazy. nonetheless i can't wait til season 6 starts and brings the whole thing to a close.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 22:04:51  
Kyri said:
Baelorn said:
Kyri said:
Legend of the seeker!
Those books were so pwn.

Boo to you, i loved them. Might not have been my reg stephen king, dean koontz, peter straub, john saul, or Diana gabaldon but i ish still loved them

Screw reputation most those big names are hacks I'll back stephen king though.
I think that episode of family guy with Dean koontz properly expresses my hatred. But in general I think most gorcery store books fail.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-06-09 22:11:02  
Kyri said:

You would love the books he stole all his stuff from then. I'm not talking character molds or very vague ideas. He took concepts and characters straight out of other books and used them.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 22:12:31  
I get lost in my books like my video games..
Nothing better then a dish of ice cream, a bubble bath and a good book to get absorbed in. Im going through book depravity atm, ive re-read 3 in the last two weeks and Im half tempted to restart the dark tower series.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-09 22:16:46  
Baelorn said:
Kyri said:

You would love the books he stole all his stuff from then. I'm not talking character molds or very vague ideas. He took concepts and characters straight out of other books and used them.

Stop being vague and just come out and say it. Also if that were really true wouldn't we be hereing things about copyrights issues?
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-06-09 22:17:29  
Kyri said:
Im half tempted to restart the dark tower series.

Did you check the comic books?
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 22:20:12  
Liquidz said:
Kyri said:

Did you check the comic books?

iv'e got 7 of them so far
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-06-09 22:26:50  
Kyri said:

iv'e got 7 of them so far

Awesome! 23 to go! lol

You loved them? I'm really happy about it!
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-09 22:30:01  
Totally =P
im also a comic junkie, started at an early age with the Catwoman series. Eventually I found Manga > Anime too. I read way too much... If I get really synced, ill finish it before i go to bed. Started Duma key at like, 9am one day and finished it at 8:30am the next
 Hades.Rieyuu
サーバ: Hades
user: Rieyuu
By Hades.Rieyuu 2009-06-09 22:36:03  
That 70's show ftw!
 Garuda.Rae
サーバ: Garuda
user: Rae
By Garuda.Rae 2009-06-13 20:59:00  
Deadliest Catch is always good. :)
 Alexander.Pakalolo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-06-13 21:43:19  
C.H.I.P.S.
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2009-06-13 21:55:28  
Battlestar Galactica

Great Sci-fi drama action show. Must watch in my opinion.
 Midgardsormr.Playerone
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Playerone
By Midgardsormr.Playerone 2009-06-13 22:38:46  
Newsradio
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-13 22:48:46  
Kyri said:

DO EET!!!!

Love those books, ALTHOUGH, I'll admit I wasn't as crazy about the last couple, the first three were made of awesome, though ^^
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-13 22:51:22  
If you like weird/funny old(ish) British TV shows...

Red Dwarf is a keeper. I don't really watch much TV, though.
 Alexander.Ashleylarry
サーバ: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Ashleylarry 2009-06-13 22:57:37  
Playerone said:
Newsradio

these where good when Phil hartman was in it
First Page 2