Guildworks Plugin Not Updating Emp Weapons.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Guildworks plugin not updating Emp weapons.
Guildworks plugin not updating Emp weapons.
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2012-12-03 10:24:29  
I’m having a problem with the guildworks plugin. I’ve had it on my pc for a while now, and it runs fine, but I noticed that even after I’ve had a Gandiva for a few months that the ah still shows it as being level 80. So, okay, this probably shouldn’t really bother me, but it does. Guildworks updates fine, and as far as I know everything is linked correctly between ffxi ah, ls community, and guildworks. I also got an 85 ukon a few days ago, but while it has updated that information on guildworks, it has not on the ah profile. Anyone know a fix for this?
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2012-12-03 10:28:06  
It will always just say lvl80 on your profile no matter what it is. It is working though if you look here you are listed under the lvl85 ukon http://www.ffxiah.com/item/19461/ukonvasara
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2012-12-03 10:30:03  
Oh you can never upgrade the level? Well that sucks. Darn you SE! Oh well. So if it lists me for the ukon, why isn't it showing up on my profile? Or does it need more time?
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2012-12-03 10:33:48  
O wow there it is. I'm kind of curious why it took 3 or 4 days to update, but I guess it doesn't matter. Thank you for the help Kun. Bummer about the level 80 thing, but if there's nothing to be done oh well.

This thread can be closed or deleted or whatever the mods do with resolved threads.