Weapon Mercing And More!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Weapon Mercing and More!
Weapon Mercing and More!
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: mithra01
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2012-11-26 19:41:17  
My group of minions and I have been dedicated mercs for weapon mats (and other aby and non-aby items) for a while now. Since I get a lot of random inquiry tells, I wanted to make an official post to let everyone on Quetz know what we provide and our general terms.

Our current AA run times are weeknights after 10pm cst and on weekends when we're not farming mats in Aby. As a general rule, we charge per mat/item as it hits the pool; so it should go without saying that you must meet our schedule. However, if that's when you're normally asleep/at work/playing with the kids, if you pay us 50% ahead of time, we'll farm you 50% of the mats that night and then D2 you when we finish. We've had a few people ask to pay for the entire farming run ahead of time, but we don't expect it as the norm.

We're able to farm the majority of weapon mats you want in 1-2 days, depending on competition and our members personal schedules. (Yes, that includes Glavoid shells, Apademark horns, etc.) So we typically plan to farm for 1-2 people per week. We merc on a first come, first served basis. However, money talks and if your wallet is fatter than the guy in the front of the line... the schedule can be shifted in your favor.

You're paying for what you're getting; namely speed and efficiency. You are by no means required to participate in the farming or killing process.

Right now we are NOT currently providing +1 seals, NNI clears, OdinT2, Arch Omega/Ultima/DL, Legion, VNM pops (Colorless Souls, Eye of Verthandi, etc.) Please do not ask. If we decide to in the future, I'll update this post.

If you'd like a price on something, please PM me or send a tell in game. :)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage
user: Clace
By Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage 2012-11-27 04:26:32  
These guys are the official business. Strongly recommended for Gil well spent.
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2012-11-27 04:36:17  
How much for glavoid shells? Also, do you do nms? I'm interested in neptunal head abjuration.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2012-11-27 12:58:43  
Glavoid shells are 600k each. What other NMs do you have in mind?

Because of the horrible drop rate of N. head in Einherjar, its not really cost effective to sell it to you that way. It's also not financially sound for us to buy the Honey Wines and pop Faffys when you're the only buyer we would currently have for N. head. Therefore, my proposal is for us to kill all the Faffys you could provide, with you receiving all the abjs that drop from him. However, if you want to wait till we have some people interested in beards, we can sell the N. head to you for 1.5m when we pop our Faffys.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2012-12-21 00:54:30  
Just FYI for those that have asked recently:

We're currently booked till the end of Feb. It takes us 4 days to do two weapon stages (80 & 85).
Please be patient, the line grows everyday. ^^;
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass 2013-01-08 08:25:59  
how much for chloris buds? just need stage one complete and already have 19 buds.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2013-01-08 09:25:26  
I think the price of Chloris buds are 750k each, as listed in her bazaar prices. Hard to believe they get any weapons done fast, since Jezz is always at Walmart.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2013-01-09 15:14:09  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Hard to believe they get any weapons done fast, since Jezz is always at Walmart.
Duuuuude! You just don't understand!!
(No really, this is where I live...)

But srsly, 750k/bud. We can get 50 in 2 weeknights of farming so getting 31 should take a day and a half, or maybe just a Saturday/Sunday of farming (less than 8 hours) without any competition.
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass 2013-01-11 22:25:56  
Quite impressive:) Hell I wouldn't even mind if it took a week. But at 750 per bud that is more than im willing to spend:( But understandable. The trial *** sucks lol
By Giaden 2013-01-28 12:13:30  
Giving everyone a update. Due to the high demand of weapons we are experiencing. Currently we looking at mid March at the rate we are going. Do not worry, we have everyone still on the list. Also a reminder, a lot of people have expedited there weapons to get them done first. When this happens, we make it our next priority to complete. If we are on a currant weapon, we will finish that first before we move on to the expedited weapon.
Once again we do finish most weapons in 2 days per stage. The level 85-90 stage can take up to 3 days. If you have any questions give Jezz a tell in game or on here.

*time frames are based off of standard competition.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2013-02-06 18:33:55  
These guys did the bulk of my Glav shells in 2 nights. Even though I helped some on the second night it was still done quickly. Highly recommended.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [314 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2013-12-17 19:47:01  
~Inquiry bump~

I've received a few tells from people asking if we still merc weapons. So I'm testing the waters to see what kind of interest is out there. Same time for completion as last time. We typically do a weapon stage in 2-3 days. Pricing will vary depending on the weapon(s).

Send me a tell or PM. ^^b
 Quetzalcoatl.Perciva
user: Perciva
By Quetzalcoatl.Perciva 2013-12-23 14:16:48  
These guys came and helped me finish my harp at the drop of a dime. Very good service!
By Giaden 2014-01-04 11:56:00  
~Bump~
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2014-01-13 14:22:47  
Just to let people know, most of the stuff we do is on the weekends. There's been some AA interest and for now, only certain papers are available. Gear will be up for grabs once my team has all they need.

As always, send me a tell if you have any questions. :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2014-01-20 09:32:49  
OP edit.

Our AA schedule has been a little wonky lately as it's been hard to find a reliable 5th and 6th for the group that have a consistent playtime and merits. So if you'd like something from AA, please have some patience. ^^;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2014-04-05 10:59:14  
Just finished up 2 days of Azdaja Horns farming on Thursday. If you need anything or simply have questions, feel free to PM or send a tell.
:)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3027 days between previous and next post]
By Ledicious 2022-07-19 15:23:17  
Are you still in business?