2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Selling NNI Armor
Selling NNI Armor
By Squabble 2012-11-12 19:14:28  
10M for floor 100 clear.
5M per HQ floor drop.
We take trades if you do not have enough Gil.

Come get it before the Embrava nerf!

• We collect the 10M for the floor win up front, it will be refunded if we fail.

• We require the buyer to have Skype (otherwise we charge 25% more).

• We also require the buyer to bring appropriate food and meds as well as participate.

• We aren't using flee tools or position hacks; we do not care if you do as a buyer, but if you are jailed mid-run or get extraordinarily lost on a code lamp floor because of it, you will have forfeited your right to the 10M refund.

• You also forfeit your right to a refund if you single handedly cause the failure of the run (i.e. you go afk on a code lamp floor).

If you are interested, contact me via PM or in-game.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2012-11-12 19:27:27  
Lol can't tell you how much those things help. If i had 10m for every time a buyer single handedly botched a run I'd be filthy rich. I've had buyers run all over the map on code even though I've tried literally to walk them to it. I've also had buyers run all over and agro multiple gears despite telling them to stay at the lamp on avoid detection floors. Only to time out on the boss... I agree with these guidelines one hundred percent. Happy selling.
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2012-11-12 21:04:05  
what do you do with with alexandrites?
[+]
By Squabble 2012-11-12 21:16:49  
LakshmiArtemas said: »
Anyways, what do you do with with alexandrites?

Sell them for our group.
 Lakshmi.Kathee
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2012-11-12 21:37:38  
Nice to know that there are people out there willing to make sacrafices, that help make our jobs a little more secure.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-11-12 22:10:33  
I want to apologize to the OP on behalf of myself and other people that posted in this thread. The OP was upset by the images and comments and voiced those concerns to the moderation staff here at FFXIAH. They did their job in moderating the forum, so let's keep it on topic from here on out.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-12 22:30:04  
*** that
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neojin
user: Neojin777
By Lakshmi.Neojin 2012-11-13 08:53:17  
This makes me laugh, apologize to the op for been a *** thanks
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-13 09:05:54  
oh like when a buyer aggros a gear on a floor 98 when its a code lamp two feet from the rune and then you time out on the boss at under 5%? yeah. it happens. Would really like to at least have half of what they were going to pay for the clear when its 100% their fault despite being hand held.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2012-11-13 09:09:43  
Ragnarok.Fasaga said: »
oh like when a buyer aggros a gear on a floor 98 when its a code lamp two feet from the rune and then you time out on the boss at under 5%? yeah. it happens. Would really like to at least have half of what they were going to pay for the clear when its 100% their fault despite being hand held.
it was 1%

also your server is either rich or extremely gimp to get away with those prices

good luck!
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-13 09:28:22  
Ragnarok.Zeromega said: »
Ragnarok.Fasaga said: »
it was 1%

also your server is either rich or extremely gimp to get away with those prices

good luck!
*grinds teeth*

and yeah, the market on our server just isn't there anymore. A month or two a go we could charge 10-15 + 4M for the 100 drops but now pretty standard is 7M for DD and 5-6M for sch + 2M on 100's.