Seeking Legion Shell.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » seeking Legion shell.
seeking Legion shell.
By Mithradee 2012-10-31 09:47:40  
Any legion shells recruiting on Lakshmi? My play times are 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. Est. weekdays and weekends I am pretty much open to any times. If anyone knows of any or has info please PM me here with website or info. Thank you.

~Mithradee
 Lakshmi.Mahoro
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mahoro577
By Lakshmi.Mahoro 2012-10-31 10:48:40  
If you don't end up finding a Legion exclusive shell (the side group I'm in is not recruiting I believe), Anduril runs Legion events as part of the general LS event rotation (which includes ADL, Limbus, Prov, etc.). More information on recruitment can be found at our website, http://www.ffxianduril.com. Good luck in any event.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-10-31 10:52:06  
And why did you leave your old server, what jobs do you have suitably geared for Legion, etc.?
 Siren.Mithradee
サーバ: Siren
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-10-31 11:16:58  
Came here to buy NNI gear and looking for something to keep me busy. I have not actually belonged to a active linkshell in over a year because really did not need one for the things I did. Want to work on Legion now and would prefer to have a shell that is proven and not end up wasting my time.

I looked in to that shell Mahoro before and although interesting does not fit me so would not want to waste their or my time.

Mainly just looking for a shell that runs Legion only. If anyone knows of a shell please let me know and I will apply with full gear sets and jobs leveled/skilled.

~Mithradee
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-10-31 11:36:40  
As a tip for the future, Legion groups focus on recruiting several specific jobs types that are hard to find and also use several job types that are easy to find. If you're looking to get in to an established shell, you'll generally want to be one of the "hard to find" types to offer. I'd say those are:
1) Good Anni or Yoichi Rangers
2) Good CORs (Wild Fire, rolls quickly and intelligently)
3) 2H DDs with an appropriate 99 R/M/E that's good (Ryunohige, Ragnarok, Ukonvasara, Conqueror, Kogarasumaru, maybe Bravura, etc.)
4) Good stunning Scholars (I'm not sure how the Embrava patch will affect this)
5) Good Bards (Daurb 90 at least, 99 preferred. 95/99 G-horn is a bonus)
As a side note, most players that aren't good can't tell that they aren't good.

The easier jobs are:
1) White Mage
2) Thief
3) Paladin (Ochain or Aegis required)
4) Summoner

I sort of lead the secondary Legion group Mahoro is talking about, but you'd need to have a minimum of one thing from Group 1 before I could consider you. Even then, without someone that I trust vouching that you aren't a closet retard I would be hesitant. Legion is an inherently exclusive event because if you don't go in with the right setup with a good group you're going to waste your time.
 Lakshmi.Vitali
user: Vitali
By Lakshmi.Vitali 2012-10-31 11:39:32  
Byrth runs the most successful NA leigon shell on our server to my knowledge, so your best bet is to just posts your stats in this thread.
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-11-02 14:38:03  
You mentioned Cor so will post my sets for it and my other 99 jobs I have available. If you should need the gear sets for them will make them up and post them later.

Armageddon is lvl 90.
Wildfire

I am trying to get Tessera Saio but current body is +4 matt/QD timer

Cor TP/Racc.

I can do a couple easy upgrades which I am planning to do just have not gotten around to them. Neck, rings, and back would be easy to upgrade.

QD

There are a couple pieces here I would like to upgrade mainly rings but have yet to have any luck with the +3 matt demons. Get a lot of M.Crit. but nothing on matt.

Used to have the QD bullet tell I shot it so need to get a new one of those.

I have done large group events in the past but not since 75 cap. Last major event I did regularly was Einherjar. Ran with a successful shell until I took a extended break from the game. I eventually came back sometime after level increases were at 85 and pretty much been a loner since.

Other jobs that I could go as would be, Vere Mnk, Gungnir Drg, and possibly sch. Sch is 500 skill sch with decent gear. I know embrava patch is coming so might not be worth it to you. I am working on Ukon once I finish Vere to 90 but that is not a open option atm. My Rdm is also very well geared but never get asked to go that.

Let me know if any of these fit what you are looking for and if wanted I can formally apply. If you want anything else I can pm you the gear sets of other jobs and we can go from there.
By LakshmiArtemas 2012-11-05 08:23:54  
Can you do/maintain correct rolls without busting?
Do you have the correct rolls learned?
DO YOU MELEE ON CORSAIR?
By Vijara 2012-11-05 11:55:21  
Siren.Mithradee said: »
Sch is 500 skill sch with decent gear. I know embrava patch is coming so might not be worth it to you.

Not to hijack the thread but a Legion SCH isn't just an embrava bot.
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2012-11-05 17:46:26  
LakshmiArtemas said: »
DO YOU MELEE ON CORSAIR?
just to build on this

Did you ever at any point own an AGI Mayhem/Erra?
[+]
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-11-06 09:33:22  
LakshmiArtemas said: »
Do you melee on Corsair?(Guess your caps lock got stuck)

Yes
Yes
Do not currently own a melee set on cor. Used to at 75 for meriting but never upgraded it to 99. I have been a shoot first cor since I came back.

On the two guns you asked about no I have not. I built armageddon to 90 before I leveled Cor up from 75 so never did any other gun.

Edit: I do know SCH is not a embrava bot and understand how good of a stunner it can be for legion. Just almost has become habit lately when I mention sch to say 500 skill cause everybody and there dog seems to ask that first.