New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Pandemonium Warden
Pandemonium Warden
 Lakshmi.Joetheripper
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Joetheripper 2012-10-11 20:23:43  
Does any one have any idea how bad this NM is now. I have never killed him. Im going for the Kenkonken. I will like lvl 99. Me and a friend are doing this together. I would love any info on this guy. Like do i need a full alliance to kill it. Also we are talking about all items free other then the Mulcibar's Scoria. Thx all.
 Bahamut.Wakabo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2012-10-11 21:12:51  
Pretty simple.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-10-12 01:40:19  
MNK MNK BRD WHM SCH THF

WAR SMN

Thief gets phalanxga from the scholar, wears an eva/mdt set, range the dvergr between each form change and on pop. Nobody else acts while its in dvergr mode. Adds will pop with aggro hate only on the thf so they can be cured, just stand a bit away from the melee while they whiff at you. You can kite the casting ones, but don't go too far from spawn or they return to PW.

Melee the forms down, keep scherzo up, WHM sacrifice one mnk after cackle and whm sch brd erase other. When you get to the third beast(khim/cerb/hydra, order varies), have one MNK drop when it's around 10% and kill it out of party. They die to adds almost instantly when final form pops. Raise/Arise, restructure party to WAR MNK MNK THF BRD SCH, and have BRD sac until unweak. Put up full zerg buffs and PD, kill last form.

*You can replace MNK and WAR with any melee for the most part, the one in second party is just sitting around until you get to the zerg unless someone dies(then you swap them in). I prefer MNK and WAR because MNK is least likely to die and WAR is the best damage for zerg at the end, but it's not a particularly difficult fight.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-10-12 13:21:35  
It's not necessary, but fulmination/nerve gas can be irritating when getting buffed up. I can't speak for anyone else's level of attention, but it's simpler and there's very little reason to be bothered by it resetting. Nobody is ever there and the BRD will get back the 2k(?) exp in a single voidwatch or abyssea NM.
 Lakshmi.Joetheripper
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Joetheripper 2012-10-12 15:59:39  
Thanks for the info guys. We are going to try and finish 3 pop sets this weekend. and try him 1 or 2 times to see how we do.