DRG HB No Longer Interrupted!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG HB no longer interrupted!
DRG HB no longer interrupted!
 Odin.Jryan
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: jryan
By Odin.Jryan 2012-08-17 23:52:56  
Goal: Prevent healing breath from being stopped when mob dies.

To make this a reality, we have to make sure it gets noticed by the developers. Press the "Thumbs-up" button on my post. See link below.

Official Forums...

A few days ago, I posted on the official forums (page 23 top) in response to the new director's plea to hear all advice from FFXI users. The comment seems to have gained some traction (21 likes so far), so I thought I'd turn to these forums in order to direct your attention to the post in hopes that you'll unite with me to make this happen.

Cheers!
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2012-08-18 00:18:15  
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-08-18 00:37:09  
i understand why people are mad about people making thread for this, but tbh isn't this just bringing together the ffxi community a little bit more? sure its annoying and what not but i say let them have their threads and let them be, if people respond then w/e

then again i am kinda drunk atm and had to spell check this 3x so yah lol D:
 Odin.Drgg
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-08-18 01:03:23  
You have raised my hopes, and dashed them quite well sir.
[+]
By Ophannus 2012-08-19 22:52:22  
They're working on adjusting it so bloodpact timers arent consumed when the mob runs out of range or the mob dies before it goes off. I would hope the biproduct of this fix would extend to Sic/Ready/Healing/Smiting/Restoring Breaths and other pet related ***.
 Odin.Jryan
user: jryan
By Odin.Jryan 2012-08-19 23:35:23  
We can only pray that they apply this to drg healing breath... Thanks for that useful tidbit btw.