Kikoku Or Kannagi 99?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Kikoku or Kannagi 99?
Kikoku or Kannagi 99?
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-11-28 20:04:28  
Sylph.Mizzou said: »
You could only hit 87 mph?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Onllwyn
サーバ: Asura
user: onllwyn
By Asura.Onllwyn 2013-01-10 23:33:35  
I think the way to go is Kannagi, I have a lot of friends who have both and say they wish they never built the Kikoku. The Kannagi is a way easier, cheaper and powerful katana than the Kikoku. I might still work on it because NIN is my main but mainly for show not that i really need its more or less to "complete" NIN if you like to main it but it really isn't needed
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2013-01-20 14:52:52  
Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
Simple: you dual wield 90 Kannagi and 95 Kikoku.

Assuming someone didn't plan to upgrade past 90 Kannagi/95 Kikoku any time in the near future... is this the current thinking for best NIN weapon choices?

In Abyssea: Mainhand 85~90 Kannagi and sub... 95 Kikoku? or does Kamome still get used?

Outside Abyssea: Kikoku/Kannagi and Shun? Kannagi/Kikoku and Hi? Something else?

I'm considering making a relic, and given my jobs (and lack of desire to level a new job just for a currently trendy Relic), my choice is between Kikoku and Mandau. For my purposes on THF (i.e. TH *** where damage is a bonus) I'm already fairly satisfied with the many nice non-relic/empy dagger choices (Aluh, Thokcha, Coruscanti/Lux, etc.), so kinda leaning toward Kikoku but I want to understand where it's really useful today.

Thoughts?
 Bismarck.Shebby
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Shebby
By Bismarck.Shebby 2013-01-20 15:21:32  
Well if you like doing small events outside Abyssea, Kikoku is just a nice Katana.
I play most of my time with 2-3 ppl doing fun stuff and all I can say Kikoku was the right choise to make it for such events like this.

e.g. Kikoku is pretty stable with dmg did some days ago Behemoth and did with Blade: Shun 2.7k-3.3k dmg where Kannagi sometimes (crit.situation) comes by too but often also missing with 1k-1.5k dmg so thats why I love that stable dmg from Kikoku as long with the double/tripple dmg swing

Sry for bad english skills ;).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Twignberries
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Twignberries 2013-03-07 13:45:22  
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/56826
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-07 13:51:33  
I hope your ninja has improved from its terribleness in that screenshot.
[+]