Weapon Strikes Quests And Armor Question

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Weapon Strikes Quests and armor question
Weapon Strikes Quests and armor question
By daisythunder 2012-07-22 21:17:38  
After skilling up to Full Break in Boyada Tree and power leveling up to 99 in abby. I'm wondering which Great Axe WS quest i should be working on next. to get the most bang for warrior.
Options i'm thinking on doing possibly.

King's Justice - ToAu quest
Uko Fury - Moogle weapon quest
Skilling up to 360 to unlock merit ws for G-Axe
Fell Cleave - trial weaponstrike
Bravero - (ancient currency kinda makes this one a not happening anytime soon type quest. although i have the stage 2 relic in storage in moghouse I dont have the funds or dynamis superfriends group anymore to make this happen.)

alternate option - I could take a break from warrior and level up a different job like ranger or bst to bring up my axe skill to become a more well rounded warrior. but my primary weapons have been mostly sword and dagger. i have evisceration and savage blade unlocked.

My Question is which weapon skill quest is worth doing first and which one is going to deal the most damage.

Current weapon : Laceratix Great Axe with Uther Grip.
Have full pearle set, misc dynamis war and dusk set pieces.

other question i had about armor in normal abby experience parties.
Is breaking up the full pearle set bonus, if you have anteree's harness or some other pieces. is it worth losing the haste from the pearle set to have the other bonuses of ravenger set pieces or other armor ? is there any website where you can test different configurations of warrior armor.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-07-22 21:23:53  
Ukko's, and skill up while you do it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-07-22 21:45:30  
Wouldn't this be better for WAR to cap GS, or am I reading thread wrong <.>?(or jos, I'm blonde K)

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Suji
サーバ: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-07-22 21:50:58  
Regarding the armor question, make some shout groups and finish up your AF3+2. This should be easy compared to the task of making Ukon, which you're also considering. The Ukko's Fury Setup thread has all the answers you need about specific Ukon gear setups (start at the end).

For skillup of other weapons and WSNM points, don't forget about Retaliation. Go to Abyssea (WAR/DNC if solo), try to cap PDT, 3x regen atma (50hp/tick), pull a ton of mandies (the more PDT you have, the more mandies you can pull) with Retaliation and Defender up and spam Curing Waltz III while you watch your combat skills go up.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-07-22 21:52:35  
Suji/Austar are correct.

But for the old fashion way, can always use this.
[+]
 Phoenix.Suji
サーバ: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-07-22 21:54:46  
Edit: Minefield beat me to it! ;)

Post deleted by User.