Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-23 13:42:49  
Anye said:
Zekky said:
Bartimaeus said:
OK following the OP, i was a hugeeeee fan of the animated; but seriously always, *** cyclops. Dude was shitty. Even Jubi's sparkles beat that. lol

It was all about Gambit. <3

Nah dude, Rogue. Her Southern accent was hawt. ^^b

You telling me Gambit's wasn't? Gambit > Rogue. True story.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-23 14:31:16  
Gambit owned, period. I was always a Wolverine fan though, but the movies ruined it for me. I didn't grow up on the comics though, I only watched the original cartoon for a while.

I haven't seen the new movie though. X-Men 3 kinda sucked with the ending so I was distraught.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-23 14:41:23  
Yakutatazu said:
Gambit owned, period. I was always a Wolverine fan though, but the movies ruined it for me. I didn't grow up on the comics though, I only watched the original cartoon for a while.

I haven't seen the new movie though. X-Men 3 kinda sucked with the ending so I was distraught.

X-men 3 was just horribly horrible. You kill off one of the main characters four minutes into the movie, stray stupidly far from any cartoon or comic(did they? never read them but I heard) storyline wise, and push it to the point where it was "okay? Everyone died?"

The other two were decent...three was just vomit on the big screen.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-23 14:43:28  
Eternaltriumph said:
Yakutatazu said:

X-men 3 was just horribly horrible. You kill off one of the main characters four minutes into the movie, stray stupidly far from any cartoon or comic(did they? never read them but I heard) storyline wise, and push it to the point where it was "okay? Everyone died?"

I dont it was meant to follow some storyline of books or cartoons.
I thought it was a little funny just to kill everyone :B
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-23 14:49:51  
Ludoggy said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Yakutatazu said:

I dont it was meant to follow some storyline of books or cartoons.
I thought it was a little funny just to kill everyone :B

Okay well. Can we agree that Cyclops dying four minutes into the movie, NOT EVEN SHOWING HOW was just a cop out way to say "He wanted too much money to film, so we nixed him."?
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-05-23 15:03:39  
Zekky said:
I provided +1 information

Zekky said:

It was all about Gambit. <3

^

Bartimaeus said:
CARDS TO SLICE ***FOR WHAT THE *** ***!

xD
Now what those DVDs of? I watched very few of the cartoons, wasnt all that into them. Liked reading the comics more. With that said it is extremely hard to make a movie from a comic or video game for this single reason. Depth. Now a great exception to this is spiderman. There is one hero, and its a simple plot for the most part. When there is multiple ppl or in the case of a video game, where so much depth exist, that each player experiences a different timeline/plot, you can never match that.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-23 15:33:36  
The DVDs are the original digitally remastered episodes that were aired on Fox years ago. And I was up until 9:30 AM this morning watching them. ><;;; Totally forgot how much the X-Men cartoons kicked this much ***. The accuracy and detail that they did with the cartoon was pure justice to the comic series. The depth of cartoon is freakin' awesome too.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 17:42:43  
Korpg said:
*cough*geeks*cough*
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-23 17:44:23