Mercenaries Of Lakshmi, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Mercenaries of Lakshmi, who are you?
Mercenaries of Lakshmi, who are you?
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2012-07-02 05:19:13  
Since I've been away for so long, it looks like all the former big players and shells who would sell you anything ingame aren't really around anymore, so I'm interested in trying to find out who the current linkshells or people are on our server that'll sell you anything that SE hasn't devised a way to lock down per player.

Personally, there's a few things from Abyssea I wouldn't mind putting some money out to save some of my time and possible sanity, just curious to see who offers and see possibly who would offer the best prices. Also interested in an AV drop or two as well as possibly a few sea rewards, to complete some sets I'm working on the sidelines, but don't see anyone selling those drops on the server, so this is kinda the best way to ask I figure.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-07-02 06:41:40  
If you list what you're interested in buying, people could make you offers. All the mercenaries I used to know have quit.
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2012-07-02 08:29:49  
Ah, good point about that. Wanting to buy...

x50 Bukhis Wings
x1 Bellona's Ring

Also wouldn't mind at one point or another getting x50 Sobek skins sometime, since I just can't claim Gaku for the life of me, and lack the manpower to gold farm and kill since my LS has 1-2 people on at a time and I'm not really feeling it to try to hunt down a new Emp LS that won't get results nearly as well as someone trying to get money to pay for Relic or otherwise.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-07-02 09:02:55  
You can buy Bellona's in Port Jeuno bazaars and likely won't be able to get one merced for a lower price.

Good luck with the wings and skins!
 Lakshmi.Rearden
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-02 09:33:49  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
If you list what you're interested in buying, people could make you offers. All the mercenaries I used to know have quit.
;/
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-07-15 03:12:13  
Lakshmi needs more mercs.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2012-07-15 09:34:37  
I hear merc /shouts reasonably often.

Of course they are interested in mercing from kills they are interested in or set up for. As in <<Named Drop>> <<Buy?>>

I also hear /shouts for merc services wanted. Far more often.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-07-15 12:27:44  
Oh, um...

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Lakshmi needs more BETTER mercs.

Fixed.
 Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer
By Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer 2012-07-15 13:02:46  
...did Konvict quit? I thought he pretty much sold anything...not sure if Zmoke would do abyssa drops...ask him...he'll do anything short of a hand job for gil...
 Lakshmi.Rearden
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-15 13:28:04  
There used to be a lot, and undercutting caused a lot of people to stop.

For example, I would sell Dragua scales for 250k/ea, and I could finish 75 in 5-8h without needing the buyer to be present. People would rather pay less money and have it take longer or get crap service.

Same goes for leech parties, people would rather pay 100k/h for a party that pulls 75-110k xp/h instead of 150k/h for 200-250k xp/h.
 Lakshmi.Madone
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-08-04 13:32:17  
I still merc still sometimes when bored lol. Lemme know if need anything
[+]
 Lakshmi.Antonios
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2012-08-04 13:52:10  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Lakshmi needs more mercs.
No it doesn't (-. -)
 Lakshmi.Antonios
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2012-08-04 13:53:39  
Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer said: »
...did Konvict quit? I thought he pretty much sold anything...not sure if Zmoke would do abyssa drops...ask him...he'll do anything short of a hand job for gil...
From the looks of his ffxiah profile (iquit) i would say thats a yes
 Lakshmi.Madone
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-08-04 14:10:01  
i dont think he ended up selling his acct so he should be back i bet
 Lakshmi.Muginn
user: Muginn86
By Lakshmi.Muginn 2012-08-25 12:10:46  
Wanna buy Earthen Abj: Body 4,000,000gil. Anyone selling? Can play anytime on weekend
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-08-25 12:29:58  
Lakshmi.Muginn said: »
Wanna buy Earthen Abj: Body 4,000,000gil. Anyone selling? Can play anytime on weekend
I'm sorry to inform you that Odin costs a minimum of 1.8m to pop and 600k each for 3 helpers(3.6m total). Alternatively, 1.5m and 300k for 3 helpers(2.4m total) if you do a t3 first. Given around a 1/3 droprate on ebody, you're asking someone to do all of the farming at cost there. It's rather unlikely, unless someone still needs old Odin drops or trusts you at new Odin and doesn't need the ebody.

Nid isn't happening, everything else it drops is garbage and pops are over 5m on most servers, again, with a shitty droprate.

I would venture a guess that it'll cost you at least 7M, probably closer to 10. Better off doing Odin1 with your friends.
 Lakshmi.Muginn
user: Muginn86
By Lakshmi.Muginn 2012-08-25 12:42:07  
6m any takers?
By Avitori 2012-08-25 12:57:27  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Lakshmi.Muginn said: »

Nid isn't happening, everything else it drops is garbage and pops are over 5m on most servers, again, with a shitty droprate.
Could easily sell wyrm beard for 3m each if you stopped giving them away for free noob. But I guess you don't need gil since all you do is blinker bot 24/7
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-08-25 16:37:23  
Avitori said: »
Could easily sell wyrm beard for 3m each if you stopped giving them away for free noob. But I guess you don't need gil since all you do is blinker bot 24/7
I realize how jealous and whiny you are, but are you really butthurt enough to insult me for giving away free things to people I don't know..? Really?

Finding a 3M beard buyer takes hours at times, and my time is worth more than that. I could just throw it out, but just to stress this point, you're giving me ***for giving FREE things to people I don't know. Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?

Now, let's hypothetically say someone was willing to spend a week organizing nid such that they have an ebody buyer at 5m and a beard buyer at 3m. At 6M a pop, just under 1/3 droprate, you can expect to spend 18M in potential value using triggers. At 3m per beard, if you go 3/3, you're still at a 9M loss for that ebody. You could argue about nlegs/dalm/mbody value, but at that point you're just getting desperate.. it amounts to the seller taking a loss for a massive amount of organization even if you sell every single drop given ebody is 5m.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-08-25 17:01:42  
Avitori said: »

@Comeatmebro nice to see a noble spirit on this game and world.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2012-08-25 17:45:23  
Twilight equipment? Let me know. I'm really surprised how many people still need these for as long as Abyssea has been out.