Cure Clogs Macro, Enhancing Rings, Capes, & Enfbl

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Cure Clogs Macro, Enhancing Rings, Capes, & Enfbl
Cure Clogs Macro, Enhancing Rings, Capes, & Enfbl
 Asura.Jinajaina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jinajaina
By Asura.Jinajaina 2012-06-30 20:24:51  
I'm trying to macro in Cure Clogs, but to be honest I have no idea if is working. My macros is

/equip feet "Cure Clogs"
/ma "Cure IV" <t>
/wait 1
/equip feet "Blessed Pumps"

Basically I am trying to get the benefit of both the reduced cure cast time, and the 5% cure potency that Serpentes Sabotes will give when I have them.

If the above doesn't work, which I suspect might be the case, the other option I guess would be to couple Augur's with the clogs for a standard Cure Macro, and then leave the Serpentes set purely for idle?

Looking at an enhancing and an enfeebling set, what do you guys suggest in terms of rings and capes. Stuff which I can buy which isn't too expensive would be nice. I have 600k at the minute and wouldn't mind being able to get a few things. My current enfeebling is pretty much just the Blessed Briault.

So yeah, I'm new to this XD.

Also no windower or spellcast please.
 Leviathan.Dreamx
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-06-30 20:30:06  
Did you try wait 2?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-06-30 20:30:41  
If you do wait 2, you won't have the potency on by the time of the cast I don't think?
 Asura.Jinajaina
By Asura.Jinajaina 2012-06-30 20:32:13  
Yup, basically. But I'm just wanting to know if this would even work. I don't see anyone else talking about this kind of macro.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-06-30 21:25:59  

Set I use. Optimal? Probably not, but it has never failed me and makes my life easy. Macro heka's kalasiris for curaga.

Also if you're nuts about cure cast time, apparently the relic+2 hat is supposed to be "cure" not "cura" just here-say I saw on a post tho. Perhaps with it you can delete cure cast time merits and add it to regen.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-06-30 21:33:43  
Without windower/spellcast, what you can do is make a macro to swap your gear to your precast gear, then make your cure macro as follows:

/ma cure <st>
/equip etc...

That way it will swap your gear after you start casting your spell and you'll get the benefit of both sets.

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »

Set I use. Optimal? Probably not, but it has never failed me and makes my life easy. Macro heka's kalasiris for curaga.

Also if you're nuts about cure cast time, apparently the relic+2 hat is supposed to be "cure" not "cura" just here-say I saw on a post tho. Perhaps with it you can delete cure cast time merits and add it to regen.

Not optimal at all lol... you're curing in fast cast gear O_o.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-06-30 21:38:40  
Keeps my inv happy, and the difference is negligible unless you're fighting something for a few hours in 2005
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2012-06-30 23:05:10  
Asura.Jinajaina said: »
I'm trying to macro in Cure Clogs, but to be honest I have no idea if is working. My macros is

/equip feet "Cure Clogs"
/ma "Cure IV" <t>
/wait 1
/equip feet "Blessed Pumps"

Basically I am trying to get the benefit of both the reduced cure cast time, and the 5% cure potency that Serpentes Sabotes will give when I have them.

If the above doesn't work, which I suspect might be the case, the other option I guess would be to couple Augur's with the clogs for a standard Cure Macro, and then leave the Serpentes set purely for idle?

Looking at an enhancing and an enfeebling set, what do you guys suggest in terms of rings and capes. Stuff which I can buy which isn't too expensive would be nice. I have 600k at the minute and wouldn't mind being able to get a few things. My current enfeebling is pretty much just the Blessed Briault.

So yeah, I'm new to this XD.

Also no windower or spellcast please.

I don't use spellcast, but I do use windower and script macros. If it was me, I would just prioritze Cure potency/uniquely powerful pieces 1st, than work on your casting time, and on slots not needed for either work in some Healing Magic/MND for more cure power.

This is what I use for cures currently. You could find the more important pieces and work them into your macros 1st.

Single Target Cures:

49% Cure Potentcy
72% Cure Cast time w/ Light Arts
and Cure Cast merits.

WHM Curaga Spells:

50% Cure Potency
82% Cure Cast w/ Light Arts
and Cure Cast merits.(casting caps @ 80%)

For Enhancing Magic I have 2 sets, one for Boost-STAT spells and another for Bar Element spells. Mostly b/c Bar Element spells on WHM have a lot of very potent gear specifically designed for them.

Boost Spells:

With 8/8 Enhancing Magic Merits this set here puts me at 501. Enough Enhancing Magic to put my Boost-STAT spells and the +25 cap.

You could look through the pieces and find the easier ones to obtain and start with those and still have a pretty damn good Boost-STAT. Body slot you could go for anhur robe which is technically free and get an extra +2 towards knocking off somewhere else, you could also get about +6(maybe more) on the head by augmeting a zenith crown, Aquarian Tatters are pretty cheap.

Most of this should be free just need to take the time to go after the pieces. This set puts me at 182 Bar Element with a 4/5 set bonus proc rate.

For Enfeebling I use this set:

Since most of it has Divine Magic or Magic Accuracy gear on it already and between these and other sets I'm already at 70+ inventory on WHM, I use it for Repose as well, I've never run into any problems with it and it works well enough for me.

You can look through the pieces and see if any of them are to your liking, Take what you need to build a set that best suits your playstyle.

Most people probably would not find my sets optimal, but I am very comfortable with my set up atm, and honestly in the end that's all that really matters.

Just build the most efficient set for your playstyle as you can and be alert, 95% of being a WHM is learning your mobs, what they can do to your team mates and how best to prevent it.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-07-01 00:14:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Just build the most efficient set for your playstyle as you can and be alert, 95% of being a WHM is learning your mobs, what they can do to your team mates and how best to prevent it.
qft
 Asura.Jinajaina
By Asura.Jinajaina 2012-07-02 20:47:41  
Wow thanks for the replies guys. i started look at a lot of this stuff on my own, but you guys have been a big help.