Best Trial Polearm Atm

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Best trial Polearm atm
Best trial Polearm atm
By Lolakitty 2012-05-31 17:17:17  
Quick and dirty. What's the best trial Polearm besides empy? The str trial? The oat? Thx.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2012-05-31 17:59:32  
OAT all the way. It beats the Empy as well unless its 99.
[+]
 Asura.Luchtaine
サーバ: Asura
user: Luchtaine
By Asura.Luchtaine 2012-06-15 14:44:23  
I didnt want to make a new thread for this question, and since the OAT pole is being mentioned in here I figured Id ask.

Recently when I have been bored I have worked on an OAT pole. I am on the Kirata tiger NM, but no matter what I do I cant get it to spawn. I have killed the tiger itself with 2 dolls up, the tiger / both dolls, slaughtered everything around the tower gobs included, and the thing wont spawn.

I have never had any problems like this before and I have been in the glacier for 3-4 hours the past couple days now.

Anyone else have problems with this tiger?
 Odin.Arkista
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-15 14:57:21  
Asura.Luchtaine said: »
I didnt want to make a new thread for this question, and since the OAT pole is being mentioned in here I figured Id ask. Recently when I have been bored I have worked on an OAT pole. I am on the Kirata tiger NM, but no matter what I do I cant get it to spawn. I have killed the tiger itself with 2 dolls up, the tiger / both dolls, slaughtered everything around the tower gobs included, and the thing wont spawn. I have never had any problems like this before and I have been in the glacier for 3-4 hours the past couple days now. Anyone else have problems with this tiger?

Ok this is what I did Went to the tower If there was 2 tigers up I killed both of them 2 mins apart cause one shares a spawn with a doll and other is placeholder which ever spawns while the 2 dolls are up is the place holder he is like 1hr-8hr respawn so if both dolls are up then the tiger is the placeholder. hope that helps as this nm does suck 8hrs lol
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-06-15 15:00:04  
1-8 hours so you just havent been there long enough.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-06-15 15:30:04  
I've never had an issue with Kirata but as was said, the place holder is not the one that shares a spawn with a Doll. It is just the Tundra tiger and I've never had it take longer than 2 hours myself but wiki does say 1-8 hours. Or you can just go for herja's fork ^^; Either way, good luck.
 Asura.Strafeeeee
サーバ: Asura
user: Strafeous
By Asura.Strafeeeee 2012-07-02 11:22:09  
Building my OaT right now, 300 puks are rough. D:
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2012-07-02 11:51:36  
Asura.Strafeeeee said: »
Building my OaT right now, 300 puks are rough. D:

Grab a couple people in abyssea - vunkerl, shouldn't take long :D.