フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » CoP Static
CoP Static
 Cerberus.Omeed
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: omeedg
By Cerberus.Omeed 2009-05-19 08:57:19  
Hey there,

I'm interested in creating or joining a once per week CoP static. I'm currently on Diabolos fight, but I'd be willing to start from the beginning if I get a group that's dedicated to sticking it through.

My applicable jobs are:

BLM75, WHM40, RDM40, NIN40, MNK60

I have an alt available for Promy (since they dumbed it down enough to 2box and I'm a pretty good 2boxer now) with the following applicable jobs:

RDM74 SMN52

Please let me know in forum or with a /tell whether you are interested.

I've been successful leading missions in the past and would gladly do so again. I'm looking for players that are willing to take this ***seriously enough to win while still having fun. i.e. willing to get whatever meds are needed to make the fights easier, play on jobs that are needed for fight (if available), and willing to read up on the strategies.

I figure wouldn't have a set time to meet every week, we could schedule a day, then schedule another day for next week based on our availabilities, incase things come up.

I know hardly anyone looks at these posts, but I would appreciate it if you would let people you know who haven't gotten CoP done about this post if they don't frequent forums.

Thanks for your time!

p.s. double posted to alla.