users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Clothcraft » Clothcraft profiting
Clothcraft profiting
 Carbuncle.Roox
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: therioner
By Carbuncle.Roox 2012-04-04 18:11:49  
I recently started leveling Clothcraft with my mule, without thinking if there is a profitable synth that can be done these days. Are the synergy synths worth it or should I get another craft up? Clothcraft is 75 atm.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2012-04-04 18:20:02  
While I am not a clothcrafter, I will give you this advise. I highly doubt anyone is going to just tell you what they make to make cash.. then they just gave themselves competition.. I would suggest to go through the wiki's or check AH's and figure out what you can make.
By mortontony1 2012-04-04 18:23:53  
I totally agree with what you're saying but I know personally that if someone asked me how to make money on my server, probably wouldn't tell them, less competition. But I'd have no problem telling someone on a diff server. Could even PM them so it's not totally open and public. And as far as I can tell, a relatively small percentage of players actually browse these forums. That being said, I am not a crafter and probably never will be, wish I could help ya though!
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2012-04-04 18:24:21  
Carbuncle.Roox said: »
I recently started leveling Clothcraft with my mule, without thinking if there is a profitable synth that can be done these days. Are the synergy synths worth it or should I get another craft up? Clothcraft is 75 atm.
Although I am not a Clothcrafter, I would recommend looking up people with 100 CC through FFXIAH, see what they are buying. They are often not very discrete with the materials they buy.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2012-04-04 18:29:23  
I'm 100 CC can I help?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-04-04 18:31:09  
Do your own research, nobody is gonna tell you how they make gil to have 50 monkeys trying to jump on their method.
 Valefor.Mithano
サーバ: Valefor
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2012-04-04 18:33:13  
juogi

1 x orichalcum ingot
1 x square of cashmere cloth
2 x square of wolf felt
1 x spool of sparkstrand thread
2 x square of twill damask
1 x Briareus's sash

Mat cost ~1m. Sells for 1.5+, and that's NQ.

I'm in a similar vein for Smithing, and recently made ~10m off it with synergy items (the HQ'd ones). Given that Synergy has a high (rumors are 50%, I'd say it's probably 30%+, but still) and no loss of mats, it's really nice to have. Take a few hours and get your Synergy capped, it's worth it.

Juogi CAN be made solo synergy and perfect alignment, although you'll save yourself some effort if you can find one other person. Not strictly needed, though.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2012-04-18 11:13:32  
none. there is no profit in crafting. go farm mats. LOTS of mats. That way you can "cough" make mad gil off us who try and eek out a living losing money crafting. In fact, everyone farm mats. Then when yours don't sell, keep lowering the prices until yours does!

just remember. nothing to see here. move along. move along.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.