cure 4 now
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-03-30 12:38:29  
Ragnarok.Stiel said: »
Does really 1 healing skill=2 mnd for all cures,or just 1-4?
just trying to sort out if and how i should change my cure sets ^^

1 skill = 2 mnd for all single target cures (Cure1 - Cure6). Curagas and Curas and blu spells still work with 1 mnd = 5 skill.
 Siren.Goteki
サーバ: Siren
user: Starfox
By Siren.Goteki 2012-03-31 01:10:33  
Should I get Cleric's Pantaloons +2. It has 18 healing magic skill. Is it worth upgrading or keep Af3+2 pants? And also if my cure pot isn't cap is augur's gloves still better then healer's mitts?

Edit: too late I upgraded it >.>
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-31 01:41:06  
You should have AF2+2 pants for shellra 5 regardless. Keep the af3+2 pants for cures though.
 Carbuncle.Enuyasha
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Enuyasha
By Carbuncle.Enuyasha 2012-03-31 02:51:45  
Fenrir.Motenten said: »
Yamato said:
MAXIMUM possible cure with minimum 700 Power (640 cure), Rapture+AF3+2 head (1.6), Divine Seal (2.0), Day+Double Weather+Twilight Cape (1.4) and capped cure potency (1.5) is ~4301.
* 1.3 for cure potency received = 5591 :) Though most people won't be able to get anywhere near the 30% cap (if they even tried), it's still vaguely doable. Healer's Roll (11: 16%) + Phalaina Locket (4%) + Asklepian Ring (3%) + Oneiros Earring (5%) = 28%. Then the sword and shield for another 10%/15% more (pld with sword/shield/earring would be at 30% without Healer's Roll).
dont forget that received and potency stack now :<

PLD with super secksy cures for self ^_^/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2012-03-31 11:18:48  
Siren.Goteki said: »
Should I get Cleric's Pantaloons +2. It has 18 healing magic skill. Is it worth upgrading or keep Af3+2 pants? And also if my cure pot isn't cap is augur's gloves still better then healer's mitts?

As Draylo mentioned, you want both. The AF3+2 pants is what makes WHM tick, and is pretty much one of the corner stones of a solid Cure set. Without the MP refund on the pants, WHM cures become quite MP inefficient. You want to use the Relic +2 pants as a enhancing magic piece, especially for Bar-element spells and Shellra V (also as Draylo mentioned) once the pants are augmented.

The order in which someone should gear for Cures should be:

Potency > Skill > MND > VIT

And try to min-max your gear sets from there. Healer's Mitts +1 is the best gloves to heal in if capped potency in other slots offering a total power of 18.5. Augur's still makes a decent Enhancing piece until one can get their hands on Ayao's gages.
[+]
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-04-02 10:47:43  
Who has two thumbs and changed their merits around for 8/8 Healing Magic Skill merits?

[+]