users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy Customer Charges
Synergy Customer Charges
 Sylph.Shirkan
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Fight
By Sylph.Shirkan 2012-03-19 10:28:04  
How much are you professionals charging?
I never usually craft or synergy for strangers.I hate most ffxi peep and they hate me, it's a wonderful relationship.
I'm close to finishing a weapon now and eager to open all doors and wear a business smile.
 Quetzalcoatl.Seveth
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Seveth
By Quetzalcoatl.Seveth 2012-03-19 10:58:44  
Synergy is pretty easy to level and considering you use their fewell, I don't charge. Granted I only do synergy for friends and friends of friends.
 Sylph.Shirkan
By Sylph.Shirkan 2012-03-19 11:03:04  
Aye sorry, thanks for reply.What I would be charging for is Gold Bone Smithing and Leathercraft all 100+, all subs and Synergy 80. Tatter augs, I dont charge my friends but, but people do pay for a good solid service.
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-03-19 11:06:26  
Quetzalcoatl.Seveth said: »
Synergy is pretty easy to level and considering you use their fewell, I don't charge. Granted I only do synergy for friends and friends of friends.
Basically this for me. If someone feels really compelled to pay me, I just tell them however much they want will be fine.
 Sylph.Shirkan
By Sylph.Shirkan 2012-03-19 11:40:54  
Say Joe soap wants to take a chance on a Grim or Mekira, I can offer to only "end synergy" when all elemets are at their target with no leaks,incoming explosion does not seem to effect hq.With high lvl items, it can take 5 mins or an hour to get your perfect target, unless you had someone else releasing energy and stopping explosions, which would cost more again for the service.Question is can one make more an hr on synergy than standing @ AH camping mats.I'm sure that their are people that would love to chance a HQ on stuff.It's like your own personal bonanza every day.
 Sylph.Aegisbushido
By Sylph.Aegisbushido 2012-03-19 11:50:13  
if people buy my mats to aug stuff then i dont charge otherwise its usually around 30k a synth

as for the grim body and other stuff never tried before lol
 Leviathan.Alas
サーバ: Leviathan
user: alas
By Leviathan.Alas 2012-03-19 12:04:40  
I typically say that I accept donations based on what the buyer thinks the service was worth. Have been pretty fortunate with my returns.