Can You Make Stalls For Other People In Synergy?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Can you make stalls for other people in synergy?
Can you make stalls for other people in synergy?
 Leviathan.Egonn
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2012-03-15 12:56:37  
With your emblem? Because your emblem is rare/ex from guild points. So my question is, if I someone makes a a cooking stall for me with their emblem, can I take it out of the furnace? Also... on that note, can I have more than one stall?

For ex: One fishing stall and one cooking stall.
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2012-03-15 13:01:53  
You can have more than one stall yes.

The person who adds the ingredients is the only one able to get the end result out. So no you can't take an emblem from your guild and make someone else a stall from your guild. That's why they made them rare/ex. So you have to be a Veteran in your guild to obtain the stall.
 Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer 2012-03-15 13:02:36  
their materials their synth, so no you can't use someone else's emblem or materials
 Ragnarok.Chronosphere
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Chronosphere 2012-03-15 13:02:37  
No and most likely yes, but it wouldn't matter considering you can only have one Megamoglification iirc
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-03-15 13:03:33  
Ragnarok.Chronosphere said: »
No and most likely yes, but it wouldn't matter considering you can only have one Megamoglification iirc

....I can't stop looking at your avatar. :<
 Leviathan.Egonn
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2012-03-15 13:15:28  

Install different stall: Use that to powerlevel craft. Thanks everyone for the answers. I'll just have to wait until you can add guild points into different guilds.
 Ragnarok.Chronosphere
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Chronosphere 2012-03-15 13:16:18  
Leviathan.Egonn said: »

Install different stall: Use that to powerlevel craft. Thanks everyone for the answers. I'll just have to wait until you can add guild points into different guilds.

effort > logic