users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Ukko's Post Nerf Setup
Ukko's Post Nerf Setup
 Asura.Ryguymc
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-02-18 09:42:00  
Sup guys figured i would start a new ukko's topic for anyone that has been testing Dmg after nerf. So lets talk setups is RR,SS,GH gonna beat out RR,SS,Apoc for a atma setup now that we lost Crit% from ws, Or is there a change in gear we need to make to Compensate for this loss. forgot to add this is for Abyssea Sets only so we dont confuse anyone

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-18 10:54:42  
If you're not going to contribute, don't post.
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2012-02-18 11:02:25  
In no dreamworld is GH is suddenly going to beat Apoc ever. Never, ever.
[+]
 Bismarck.Gaspee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-02-18 11:02:29  
I'm curious to find out if the difference is very noticeable. I'm still seeing huge numbers, which is a relief. While I don't own a Ukon, WARs who wield it definitely speed things along in zerg situations. I'm happy to see that they nerfed the nerf, so to speak.
[+]
 Shiva.Schatzie
サーバ: Shiva
user: itemset
By Shiva.Schatzie 2012-02-18 11:06:48  

idk random set that came to mind, probably severely flawed but eh. for outside, i dont care about epeen numbers inside.
 Asura.Ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-02-18 11:10:19  
i can understand Gh might never beat apoc but we did lose crit% maybe the random trip dmg from apoc will be beat by more constant Gh number is why im asking think its time for a new parse to be confirmed also after nerf i hit my 1st all time low on azdaja of 741 which is just sad
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2012-02-18 11:13:56  
Byakko's have no place ever, if you don't have ogier's/shelled out for Avant+1 use Emp+2 legs at the very least. Acc should be capped so heafoc/augmented Hec hands beat Rav+2.

Zahak's might be better for fodder/Visions NMs but grim should win otherwise, unless you got Rheic/Phorcys body.

@above: no, GH is bad and you should feel bad for defending it. doing 741 means buffs were down you missed first hit only 1 extra hit landed and it didn't crit. If you are seeing it for other reasons the problem is with your gear and atma choices not UF's crit rate.
[+]
 Shiva.Schatzie
サーバ: Shiva
user: itemset
By Shiva.Schatzie 2012-02-18 11:15:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Neisan said: »
Byakko's have no place ever, if you don't have ogier's/shelled out for Avant+1 use Emp+2 legs at the very least. Acc should be capped so heafoc/augmented Hec hands beat Rav+2.

Zahak's might be better for fodder/Visions NMs but grim should win otherwise, unless you got Rheic/Phorcys body.
i did say it was for outside, not for lolbyssea.

the dex/crit dmg+4% doesnt help it outside whatsoever? the crit on zahaks either?
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2012-02-18 11:18:50  
Double checked, it's better than I thought but there's still superiour options listed in the Ukko thread. Byakko's with crit damage is behind at least heca/ogier's/avant+1, probably behind perfect bellicus as well.

EDIT: If you need accuracy Avant+1 should beat Ravager's +2 hands, for head Ravager's+2 head should win with zerk/gressor down and not getting the ftp boost from Mekira.
[+]
 Asura.Ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-02-18 11:27:54  
i feel we are slightly off topic i was more curious of new Abyssea sets i still farm alot of emps and see many others doing the same so its still a viable reason to open topic
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2012-02-18 11:55:42  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
If you're not going to contribute, don't post.

Asura.Ryguymc said: »
this is for Abyssea Sets only
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-18 16:07:51  
Kinda surprised we have a new thread for this. But well I imagine builds and atma choices aren't too different. Outside abyssea the average damage in VW seems to be a few hundred damage. Inside abyssea it won't even be notice-able.

The biggest hit to Ukko's Fury's averages though might be the loss of Blood Rage's Crit DMG. Especially in VW if you ended up spamming wings and macro's in +2 body for the duration it was lovely.

In Abyssea I'd still stick with RR/GH/Apoc or RR/SS/Apoc really. Which you choose is your own preference honestly.