New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Cleric's Duckbills +2
Cleric's Duckbills +2
 Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar 2012-02-05 12:23:03  
Hey I was looking up the Cleric's Duckbills +2 on ffxiah and someone made the comment that it could be further augmented with: Adds "Enhances 'Protectra V' Effect".
How do you further augment +2'd gear from dyna?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar 2012-02-05 12:26:30  
oh ok ty ^.^
 Sylph.Annex
サーバ: Sylph
user: Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2012-02-05 12:31:08  
Yes, from what I gathered, the exp is from the zone that you can get the forgotten item from.

For example clerics pantaloons, which you should get (I have and they r awesome) , uses forgotten journeys which drop from qufim and jueno. Those are the two zones I need exp from for those. If I am corect my assumption, wherever forgotten steps come from, then that's where you need to exp.

It's hard though to exp in dyna. Just need a group that only wants exp and fight the harder mobs. Don't even try to proc just kill kill kill I know cud I still need 17k exp on my pants to enhance shellra V. ; ;
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-02-06 00:52:55  
Any decent group (with a bit of experience) of 3 to 6 people should be able to manage ~8k xp without a band, including doing procs, in any COP zone aside from Tavnazia (gets a little trickier there). With an XP ring, you then end up with between 10k and 16k xp, which means you should be able to complete a trial in two runs (or three runs if you get a little unlucky; one friend ended a run with just 4 xp remaining). With a group focusing -exclusively- on kill speed, combined with a Novennial Ring (+100% xp), you can probably complete the trial in one run.

If you go for duo (or solo for melee types), it will probably take three to four runs if you use an XP band, or add an extra run if you don't.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-02-06 01:11:30  
If you catch Tav empty, you can get 16k xp in a run there too. I finished my AF2+2 pants with myself + mule about 30 minutes into my second run. Body slowed down my killspeed a little, but I still finished it pretty shortly into my second run.

Double-charge your bands, so you use -> restore -> use again in Dynamis.