At A Loss...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » At a loss...
At a loss...
 Lakshmi.Baronskull
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Baronskull 2012-02-05 01:59:02  
Hello Lakshmi.
I really am at a loss what to do. I came back in June, after being gone almost 2 years, and am having a hard time getting up to speed. I've been trying to get AF3 seals for RNG and BST, but without any atmas I seem to spend most of my time taking dirt-naps and hoping for a wandering mage to happen by. My old linkshell is dead and the 2 friends that still play are on infrequently, and always seem to be busy. If anyone with a friendly ls happens to see me wandering aimlessly about, I sure could use some help and some new friends.
Guess that's about it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Fupafighters 2012-02-05 02:10:28  
Try doing shouts and such. Like shout to see if others need the atma or ask for help. Dont give up yo lol
 Lakshmi.Greggles
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2012-02-05 02:12:43  
Look me up in game some time, I'll gladly help you get get started on your way to getting geared as well as atmas
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2012-02-05 02:43:04  
Hmmm... If you have a mage job, it'll be alot easier for you to get on your feet with the Abyssea era stuff, as far as seal farming goes. Atmas is gonna be more of a case of who you know / random shouts, which will be partly hard since shouts for Atmas are down lately on our server.

Best bet is to try to work into an event LS, since if they're worth their members, they'll gladly help you get up to snuff on the key things you're missing like Razed Ruin / Shin access / AoA. Lets you get geared up, make some current friends, and maybe even get a 85-90 Emp or two. Win Win all around in that scenario. Other than that, feel free to shoot me a /tell if you need a hand with something, since sitting in PJ gets old now that there's the Shout feature on AH.