users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » NIN relic Hands
NIN relic Hands
 Shiva.Vladmir
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Vladmir
By Shiva.Vladmir 2012-01-20 19:33:36  
Anyone have a rough estimate on where the NIN NM spawns in Dynamis - Xarcabard? I have gone there several time and figure its easier to find the NM then to try and get off the mobs. since 15 times now and no drop.
 Bismarck.Svtracing
サーバ: Bismarck
user: SVTRACING
By Bismarck.Svtracing 2012-01-20 20:16:46  
Marquis Gamygyn spawns around F-8 and G-8. Good luck
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-01-21 07:40:08  
lolwut?
just kill mobs they seem to drop quite often.
By Zeota 2012-01-21 08:08:39  
Ragnarok.Corres said: »
lolwut?
just kill mobs they seem to drop quite often.
Pretty much this. Just keep murdering stuff until one finally puts out.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2012-01-21 08:17:09  
Went in the other day and saw several of these plus tons of other items. Everyone walked out pretty much with a PLD body, a RDM head, and all the NIN's got these. We had 4 people and no THF.
By Zeota 2012-01-21 09:16:27  
Bismarck.Kyaaadaa said: »
Went in the other day and saw several of these plus tons of other items. Everyone walked out pretty much with a PLD body, a RDM head, and all the NIN's got these. We had 4 people and no THF.
A friend of mine did this for his THF mule (except in Tavnazia) and it took about 5-6 runs before they put out.
 Phoenix.Suji
サーバ: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-01-23 18:12:42  
The dot on the bgwiki map is pretty accurate (Duke Scox should be A-6 too though):
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/File:Dynamis-Xarcabard-NMs.gif

There's a NIN and SAM combo on one side of the demon steps and a DRG,DRK,SomethingElse on the other side. There's another NIN a little farther to the west that's more difficult to pull.

I spent one run killing the NIN that's coupled with the SAM and didn't see the NIN NM pop, though I popped all three of the others (SAM, DRK, DRG). I went again and killed that same NIN PH most of the time and again I managed to pop all three of the others without the NIN popping. Finally, I started pulling the one farther in (I was on BST so it wasn't bad) and I managed to pop Marquis Gamygyn off of that one.

I don't know if they're both placeholders and I just had bad luck but the one farther in is definitely a PH.
[+]