2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Iga Ningi +2 Vs. Ninja Chainmail +1
Iga Ningi +2 Vs. Ninja Chainmail +1
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Velvetsuicide 2012-01-15 23:25:19  
Not having access to a parser, I'm finding it difficult to decide between Iga Ningi +2 and Ninja Chainmail +1 in my TP set.
Or... Is there some option that's better at this point?

Basically, at this point, I've been using the AF +1 in everything other than VW; and Iga in VW.

Any thoughts, preferably backed up by parses/other tests?

Thanks in advance.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2012-01-15 23:37:09  
How many ninja body threads does AH need?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2012-01-15 23:38:31  
Are you also Tping in Zelus?
[+]
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-01-15 23:40:26  
I believe someone mentioned dinner jacket in another thread. Should go with that, I know that helped my dot by at least 73%
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-01-16 00:05:57  
I hope I get likes for this :/

edit: Meant [+]'s !
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-16 00:09:17  
No
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-16 00:22:53  
Ninja Chainmail still beats all for body slot for TP as far as I know.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2012-01-16 00:30:19  
Tp in NIN chainmail, unless you need Acc.

Do not TP in Zelus, or Iga hands.
[+]
By Asura.Velvetsuicide 2012-01-16 01:03:21  
Ungh... <please forgive me>. I'll be sure not to bother posting here anymore. /salute.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2012-01-16 01:05:10  
Asura.Velvetsuicide said: »
Ungh... <please forgive me>. I'll be sure not to bother posting here anymore. /salute.
Don't apologize, you are obviously new. Just try browsing a little bit more before creating a new thread. There are tons of threads devoted to ninja TP.
By Asura.Velvetsuicide 2012-01-16 01:08:50  
New to these forums, yes. For NIN I havn't too much bothered browsing existing threads. I'll get after that. Thank you.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-01-16 01:36:26  
typically, if your delay reduction is capped (need haste and 2x marches typically) then Iga wins between the to options. if your aren't get marches or haste, then af+1 wins. others to toss in the arena are Mextali Body and Koga Chainmail+2. the DW on each is only 3%, but kinda a middle ground for DW and Accuracy and Damage
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-01-16 01:54:55  
Asura.Velvetsuicide said: »
Not having access to a parser, I'm finding it difficult to decide between Iga Ningi +2 and Ninja Chainmail +1 in my TP set.
Is your accuracy decent? No, go with Iga, if its tip top shape(buffs/constant drinks) go with chainmail +1. If you're trigger-ing weapons in VW, good chance youll want Iga on anyhow.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-01-16 02:31:29  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
typically, if your delay reduction is capped (need haste and 2x marches typically) then Iga wins between the to options. if your aren't get marches or haste, then af+1 wins. others to toss in the arena are Mextali Body and Koga Chainmail+2. the DW on each is only 3%, but kinda a middle ground for DW and Accuracy and Damage
Need much less than haste and 2 marches.
If you have AF3+2 head, Suppanomimi, 210/180 delay weapons and are at 26% haste, I think a Gjallar/marcato march2 is enough to reach swing cap.
At that point using other body options with 3% delay (Mextli/Koga+2) or Iga Ningi+2 would be more efficient.

When you're soloing or have little to none magic haste NIN AF body is the best, as long as you're accuracy capped, if you're not then one of the other 3 options (Mextli/Koga+2/Iga+2) will come ahead.
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-01-16 03:44:20  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Need much less than haste and 2 marches.
If you have AF3+2 head, Suppanomimi, 210/180 delay weapons and are at 26% haste, I think a Gjallar/marcato march2 is enough to reach swing cap.
At that point using other body options with 3% delay (Mextli/Koga+2) or Iga Ningi+2 would be more efficient.

When you're soloing or have little to none magic haste NIN AF body is the best, as long as you're accuracy capped, if you're not then one of the other 3 options (Mextli/Koga+2/Iga+2) will come ahead.
Your wrong. Weapon delay has it's own cap dependant on the weapons your using. Just because you use lower delay weapons doesn't mean the cap of delay from DW/haste is going to change regardless it's .2. With the gear you have on there, Haste and a normal Vict. March with Gjall95 you would only be at .29 as your delay so not nearly capped. Your better off with just going with double march capping delay and just taking off DW/Haste gear till it's perfect and swapping in different gear (ACC/Crit rate/etc)

Edit: The delay with the 1 Vict. March and Haste is .253 off you weapon delay not .29. Entered DW in wrong :/
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-01-17 02:26:47  
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »
With the gear you have on there, Haste and a normal Vict. March with Gjall95 you would only be at .29
I guess you're talking about normal gjall95 vmarch? Which equals to lang's vmarch.
I was talking about gjall99's marcato march.
When I did calculations on the spreadsheet that was close to enough.
Altough you could say it makes no sense to talk about gjall99 atm and you would be very right with that lol

But really, as much as I could have messed up something in the spreadsheet when I tried that situation just for fun, it was almost enough :)
By premiumvirtue 2012-01-17 03:08:15  
Depends on my mood and what im fighting i pick either.