Nudesfolk For Dinner - Endgame / Social Recruiting

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Besaid » Nudesfolk For Dinner - Endgame / Social Recruiting
Nudesfolk For Dinner - Endgame / Social Recruiting
By kayon 2012-01-13 06:51:20  
Hello! I am Kayon Xaikyre linkshell master of Nudesfolk For Dinner in Besaid. This linkshell is essentially an Endgame and Social linkshell designed for you to have fun and be good while doing it. The majority of us are EST with some being from EU and other regions. We have an alliance with the linkshell Benevolent and we do preform events together and help one another with our own events. Members of this linkshell enjoy a challenge and really like to push the bounds of what can be done while laughing the whole way while we do so. The types of content we do are Primals such as Moogle and Ifrit to Stronghold runs and Instanced Raids. Some days we might do something crazy like go fight an R70 Inferno Drake for the hell of it too. It's all for the challenge and variety.

I do not expect everyone who applies to be God of the server and in all honesty you don’t need to be nor will you be treated any differently. All I expect from everyone is to give it your best shot, not giving up easily, and be open to some constructive criticism and help. I want everyone in this linkshell to grow and be great, but no one is good from the start and I understand everyone could benefit from a helping hand with some guidance to get on the right track. Yes, we do use parsers. Yes, you will hear your numbers. No, you will not be laughed at for not doing well and you will not be ridiculed. They are only present for helping you do better and further more seeing your improvements so you can be proud you’re actually progressing into the most awesome person ever!

I personally will help anyone and everyone with whatever I can possible and will always be receptive to answering questions no matter the multitude or simplicity.

The ideal applicant would have these traits:
The ability to exert kindness
Tolerance of new players and a will to push forward
Enjoys a challenge and friendly competition
Fun, easy going personality
Okay with adult humor and language (haha we are crazy sometimes)
Online atleast 3-4 days a week. We all have lives and I don’t expect anyone to be on every day. I go to college myself so there are just some days I won’t make it, but I’m around often.
Capable of NOT CAUSING DRAMA
R50 is NOT a requirement, I do expect you to want to work on it and get there so you are able to help with the content we normally do. I do not mind hopping on my R50 and helping someone level either.

In summation, our motto is basically what we represent. We kick ***. We have fun. And while most of us aren’t naked, it’s more so symbolic of the lack of fear we have to be daring and bold experiencing the cooler things in the game while still keeping that social feel of being friends and joking around. It’s a game at the end of the day and if you get angry and start raging and drop the party because a person gets killed you are NOT the kind of person I could ever accept. I want us to be good, but let’s leave that elitist attitude at the door.

Apply at our site:

nudesfolk.guildwork.com

or message me, Kayon Xaikyre, in game. I'm a pretty friendly guy so if you see me just poke me. :P
[+]
By Kyri 2012-01-15 10:34:46  
Yay Kayon! <3 (he really is a nice guy~)
[+]